on Lance and bents

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Tis Strange the effect I'm having on people lately. As for my own years of observing women, the
> human race and myself...I came to the conclusion long ago that everyone is F..king Nuts and I'm
> the only sane one in the lot...no wait, I may have got that backwards.

The accusing finger has three fingers pointing back upon itself (~:

> As for your aspirations to achieve a state of being

Transcendence of opposites...

>someone who is closer to the ideals you respect.

...judging the deeds of the past self, now projected onto the deeds and thoughts of others, will not
lead to the ideal.

> It all sounds too complicated for me to try. My few remaining aspirations include finding the
> "perfect" mountain with a brothel on top and a nicely paved road that goes for miles and miles and
> I don't have a Greyhound Bus on my tail. To be strapped into a 1978 MASA Slingshot (which is of
> course the perfect tadpole) or I find Tom Sherman's Dragonflyer re-orphaned, lost and
> abandoned...now where did I leave those bolt cutters. After this ride I will retire to the Pacific
> side of Costa Rica and live next to a brothel and a Brew Pub.

The cause of suffering is attachment and desire

> Oh yeah and of course I still intend to cross Saskatchewan strapped into a Twin Jet Low
> Racer...just have to locate the perfect 200 mile stretch of flat highway with a brothel at
> starting point.>SNIP<

> Seriously though, after a particularly bad incident in another country when I was 19. I adopted a
> non-violent Buddhist lifestyle for quite a while and did the whole...aspire to be a better human
> being routine and much of who and what I am today is a result of my flirtation with Buddhism...so
> be warned people, you flirt with Buddhism and you too can end up just like me...be afraid, be
> very afraid.

My wife is Buddhist, which in general is (IMHO) a very well organized version of the pantheist
knowledge I carry on from my childhood. Once one has eaten the fruits of knowledge of the true
nature of the universe, he/she cannot go back. On that path lies only madness, as the truths taunt
the traveler daily for the life of illusions that is led.

Rorschandt

http://www.lcars.eu.org/sarah.peter.nelson/lazyman/lazyman9.html

"GeoB" skrev

> You realize, as do alla the guys on here, that I wuz just trying to score some points with Beth.
> How'd I do, Beth? Guess I didn't do so good. Either she didn't bother to read it or it was so dang
> obvious she just ignored it. Or maybe its cuz she's a lady and we haven't been introduced...

Well at least you are on the right track... see here what Emily Postnews has to say:

Q:Emily, I'm a man. how should I treat the women who post to the net?

R:As babes for the taking! Women post to the net to advertise their sexual availability to you. If
they deny it they're just playing hard to get. One way to make sure that more women participate in
the network world is to send them sexual advances wherever you see them. Women just love it. And
they're sure to want to go out with you. There's nothing a woman finds more seductive than a
come-on from a total stranger who knows nothing more about her than that she's female and can
type. It's so flattering; guys that discriminating turn us all on.

If a woman is open about her sexuality on the net, that's a double invitation. Send her lewd,
explicit E-mail. That's sure to encourage women to participate on the net on an even basis with men.

And don't forget, women are dumber than men, and don't understand technology and computers. So be as
patronizing as possible, and don't use technical terms. Follow this advice and the strange fear
women have of the net is sure to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.