on line bike tool supplier

Orlandodawg

Guest
Hello group,

I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the best
online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
service? "Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email protected]>
wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello group,
>
> I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the
> best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.

http://www.biketoolsetc.com/ http://www.loosescrews.com/
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/tools.html

Jeff

Have ordered from all of them, and like most retailers, they ship what you asked for in a timely
fashion upon payment.

"OrlandoDawg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
> service? "Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hello group,
> >
> > I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in
your
> > opinion, what is the best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.
>
> http://www.biketoolsetc.com/ http://www.loosescrews.com/
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/tools.html
>
> Jeff

Bike Tools Etc. and Loose Screws have been excellent - quick service and never an error.

Once upon a time I ordered a derailleur from Supergo and got a pedal wrench instead. A call to
their customer service line fixed that- and they let me keep the pedal wrench. That paid for the
extra hassle.

Sheldon, though... well... let's just say he's a god and we are merely
mice.

Jeff

"OrlandoDawg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I found some these by searches myself, but have you ordered from any of them? If so, how was the
> service? "Jeff Wills" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]... "OrlandoDawg" <[email protected]>
> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Hello group,
> >
> > I am looking to buy a basic set of bike tools (crank puller etc), in your opinion, what is the
> > best online resource(s) for this? Thanx in advance.
>
> http://www.biketoolsetc.com/ http://www.loosescrews.com/
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/tools.html
>
> Jeff

I'm not sure what you consider basic. I just bought a 32 set of Park Tools (Park AK-32) over ebay.
The tools were new and I paid $219 including shipping. The cheapest I found it from other sources
was 239 plus shipping.

Steve