On-line Chat with HeartDoc (12/08/05)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Jeff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jeff wrote:
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> http://www2.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/mwmednlm?book=Medical&va=diet
> >>
> >> says: " a regimen of eating and drinking sparingly so as to reduce one's
> >> weight."

> > The 2PD-OMER Approach is not a regimen of eating and drinking sparingly
> > but one of eating and drinking an optimal amount to reach and maintain
> > an optimal weight.

> Wrong.

It seems you are trying to tell the author of the 2PD-OMER Approach that
he does not know what he has authored.

> The 2PD-OMER Approach is pseduoreligious diet based on a
> misintepretation of the Bible.

Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is as described here:

http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> It has virtually no scientific evidence to
> show that it is in any way "optimal."

Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years experience
of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
regain in every instance.

> Nor is there any scientific evidence
> to show that two pounds of food is the "optimal" amount for everyone.

Actually there is.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jeff wrote:
>>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > The 2PD-OMER Approach is not a regimen of eating and drinking sparingly
>> > but one of eating and drinking an optimal amount to reach and maintain
>> > an optimal weight.

>> Wrong.

> It seems you are trying to tell the author of the 2PD-OMER Approach that
> he does not know what he has authored.

Not at all. I dobeleive that you understand diet or nutrition very well,
however. And that you let your religion stand in the way of good judgement.
But that is my opinion based on what you have written in the past.

>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is pseduoreligious diet based on a
>> misintepretation of the Bible.

> Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is as described here:
>
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
>
>> It has virtually no scientific evidence to
>> show that it is in any way "optimal."

> Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years experience
> of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> regain in every instance.

Irrelevent. This is a Biblical reference. It is not a scientifically valid
one. And it is not even a Biblically valid one. Omer is a measure of volume,
not weight or mass.

So my original statement that there is no scientifically valid evidence to
support your claim that 2 pounds a day is the optimal amount for everyone is
correct.

>> Nor is there any scientific evidence
>> to show that two pounds of food is the "optimal" amount for everyone.

> Actually there is.

Then post it here. I am afraid that I will be doing important things at the
time of your chat.

Jeff

(...)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Jeff wrote:
>
>>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...

>>>The 2PD-OMER Approach is not a regimen of eating and drinking sparingly
>>>but one of eating and drinking an optimal amount to reach and maintain
>>>an optimal weight.

>>Wrong.

> It seems you are trying to tell the author of the 2PD-OMER Approach that
> he does not know what he has authored.

Exactly. And that he has the grasp on language of a semi-literate fool.

>>The 2PD-OMER Approach is pseduoreligious diet based on a
>>misintepretation of the Bible.

> Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is as described here:
> http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

Yes, it is. And it's still a pseudoreligious diet based on a
misinterpretation of the bible. And a prior misinterpretations of what
Mt. Everest climbers eat. The whole diet is based on a rather stupid
lack of consideration of and investigation of his impressions of an IMAX
movie.

>>It has virtually no scientific evidence to
>>show that it is in any way "optimal."

> Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years experience
> of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> regain in every instance.

Actually, that's anecdotal and not even accurate. Extrapolations based
only on his fevered wishful thinking.

<LOL> This is a group of folks the bible; not any sort of controlled
study. Chung has contorted and distorted the bible to suit his wacko
interpretations. He says that an omer is a unit of weight when every
reliable authority says it's a unit of volume. Not just any unit of
weight, though. It's two pounds. Imagine the coincidence with his diet.
<LOL> This is very funny.

And somehow Chung knows that grown men and women and freshly born
children and aged slight people and young robust laborers all ate 2
pounds of food a day, despite his being shown that they were given an
omer of manna (which they may or may not have eaten) *and* other foods
as well, each eating according to his desires.

>>Nor is there any scientific evidence
>>to show that two pounds of food is the "optimal" amount for everyone.

> Actually there is.

Sure there is - not. And maybe some proof that isn't some fundamentalist
wacko revision of the bible would be good. But Chung *never* backs up
his assertions. He won't this time, either...

Sick, sick man Chung...

Pastorio

Bob (this one) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Jeff wrote:
> >
> >>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >>news:[email protected]...

> >>Wrong.

> > It seems you are trying to tell the author of the 2PD-OMER Approach that
> > he does not know what he has authored.

> Exactly. And that he has the grasp on language of a semi-literate fool.
>
> >>The 2PD-OMER Approach is pseduoreligious diet based on a
> >>misintepretation of the Bible.

> > Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is as described here:
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp

> Yes, it is. And it's still a pseudoreligious diet based on a
> misinterpretation of the bible. And a prior misinterpretations of what
> Mt. Everest climbers eat. The whole diet is based on a rather stupid
> lack of consideration of and investigation of his impressions of an IMAX
> movie.
>
> >>It has virtually no scientific evidence to
> >>show that it is in any way "optimal."

> > Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years experience
> > of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> > regain in every instance.

> Actually, that's anecdotal and not even accurate. Extrapolations based
> only on his fevered wishful thinking.
>
> <LOL> This is a group of folks the bible; not any sort of controlled
> study. Chung has contorted and distorted the bible to suit his wacko
> interpretations. He says that an omer is a unit of weight when every
> reliable authority says it's a unit of volume. Not just any unit of
> weight, though. It's two pounds. Imagine the coincidence with his diet.
> <LOL> This is very funny.
>
> And somehow Chung knows that grown men and women and freshly born
> children and aged slight people and young robust laborers all ate 2
> pounds of food a day, despite his being shown that they were given an
> omer of manna (which they may or may not have eaten) *and* other foods
> as well, each eating according to his desires.
>
> >>Nor is there any scientific evidence
> >>to show that two pounds of food is the "optimal" amount for everyone.

> > Actually there is.

> Sure there is - not. And maybe some proof that isn't some fundamentalist
> wacko revision of the bible would be good. But Chung *never* backs up
> his assertions. He won't this time, either...
>
> Sick, sick man Chung...
>
> Pastorio

An omer is 2.114344 liters. I wonder how that translates to 2 lbs of
food.

TC

Jeff wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Jeff wrote:
> >>
> >> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...

> >> Wrong.

> > It seems you are trying to tell the author of the 2PD-OMER Approach that
> > he does not know what he has authored.

> Not at all.

Now it seems you are doing some backpedalling.

> I dobeleive that you understand diet or nutrition very well,
> however.

Only the LORD knows better about what He has created through me.

> And that you let your religion stand in the way of good judgement.

The LORD's judgment by His very nature is automatically good.

> But that is my opinion based on what you have written in the past.

Only the LORD's opinion actually matters.

> >> The 2PD-OMER Approach is pseduoreligious diet based on a
> >> misintepretation of the Bible.

> > Actually, the 2PD-OMER Approach is as described here:
> >
> > http://www.HeartMDPhD.com/wtloss.asp
> >
> >> It has virtually no scientific evidence to
> >> show that it is in any way "optimal."

> > Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years experience
> > of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> > regain in every instance.

> Irrelevent.

In your opinion.

> This is a Biblical reference.

Actually, it is not.

> It is not a scientifically valid
> one.

Actually, it is.

> And it is not even a Biblically valid one.

Again, it is not a Biblical reference.

> Omer is a measure of volume,
> not weight or mass.

OMER is an acronym that stands for:

Original Method of Eating Reduction.

> So my original statement that there is no scientifically valid evidence to
> support your claim that 2 pounds a day is the optimal amount for everyone is
> correct.

Your statements remain false.

> >> Nor is there any scientific evidence
> >> to show that two pounds of food is the "optimal" amount for everyone.

> > Actually there is.

> Then post it here.

Already have.

> I am afraid that I will be doing important things at the
> time of your chat.

Without the LORD, you will remain fearful.

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

Thanks Chung. You demonstrate my point far better than I could.

Jeff

Pramesh Rutajit wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > The LORD Almighty continues to guide me in all that I say, do, and write.

> >> Sorry, that page is about "kosher," which is not the same as "omer;"

> > Oops. Sorry, my error... please forgive my iniquities.

We fall short of the LORD's glory even when He guides us.

Pramesh Rutajit wrote:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > <snip>

> >> Predictable Chung. A Bronx cheer to show the proper respect appropriate
> >> to this non sequitur. Chung is a former scientist. Sadly, the world has
> >> lost one in his dementia. His cowardly evasions show who he is.

> > "Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of
> > fools."

> Good thing the law prevents you from acting on your sadism.

The words in quotes are from the LORD as written in Proverbs 19:29.
These are His laws. We are living under His rules for He remains
sovereign.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Pramesh Rutajit wrote:
>>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> > <snip>

>> > "Penalties are prepared for mockers, and beatings for the backs of
>> > fools."

>> Good thing the law prevents you from acting on your sadism.

> We are living under His rules for He remains
> sovereign.

He's a failure. Jonah 3: 10 - God needs to repent more often.

--

Pramesh Rutajit - [email protected] - remove tongue to reply.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years
> experience
> of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> regain in every instance.

In "every" instance? You must think we were all born last night.

-DF

Doug Freese wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Actually, more than 625,550 people have had more than 5 years
> > experience
> > of using the 2PD-OMER Approach. There has been weight loss without
> > regain in every instance.

> In "every" instance?

Yes.

> You must think we were all born last night.

No.