On-line trip journal

Karen M.

Guest
Hi all-- One of those good friends I've never met is riding across the southern tier (US) on a
Viewpoint (nee Counterpoint) tandem with his 9yo son. Cool stories here:
http://www.cushwafamily.com/LA2JAX/ (Aside to Frank: if you and the pards go techie enough, you
could do this for your pending tour.)

--Karen M. who "met" Dave when shopping for my used Counterpoint

[email protected] (Karen M.) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi all-- One of those good friends I've never met is riding across the southern tier (US) on a
> Viewpoint (nee Counterpoint) tandem with his 9yo son. Cool stories here:
> http://www.cushwafamily.com/LA2JAX/ (Aside to Frank: if you and the pards go techie enough, you
> could do this for your pending tour.)
>
> --Karen M. who "met" Dave when shopping for my used Counterpoint

Thanks. I followed the first few days of their trip but then lost the link. It is nice catching up
on their progress.

Tom

[email protected] (Karen M.) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi all-- One of those good friends I've never met is riding across the southern tier (US) on a
> Viewpoint (nee Counterpoint) tandem with his 9yo son. Cool stories here:
> http://www.cushwafamily.com/LA2JAX/ (Aside to Frank: if you and the pards go techie enough, you
> could do this for your pending tour.)

Aside to others, too, that there's a great web site (www.crazyguyonabike.com) that makes it easy to
create your own bike tour journal, and for no charge. I used it last year, and was able to update it
from public libraries via a web interface. This year, the Crazy Guy (Neil Gunton)has added an
email-update facility. I haven't tried that out yet, but plan to on this year's tour.

- Brian "just a satisfied customer"