On telly tonight!

Oliver Jones

Guest
You thought it was going to be rubbish but...

On Channel 4 Date: Friday 05 March Time: 1:05am to 1:30am

Review Coverage of Asia's premier cycle tour. The first serious test for the cyclists comes as the
race ventures into the Cameron Highlands, the long climb to Tanah Rata being likely to provide a
guide to those in form. Commentary from Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen.

They did have it on telly early this morning at 1:05am to 1:30am, who knew and who watched it?

"Oliver Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You thought it was going to be rubbish but...
>
> On Channel 4 Date: Friday 05 March Time: 1:05am to 1:30am
>
> Review Coverage of Asia's premier cycle tour. The first serious test for the cyclists comes as the
> race ventures into the Cameron Highlands, the long climb to Tanah Rata being likely to provide a
> guide to those in form. Commentary from Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen.
>
> They did have it on telly early this morning at 1:05am to 1:30am, who knew and who watched it?

I couldn't sleep midweek, and ended up finding it on wednesday. A right shambles, as they let cars
onto the course, and everyone ended up crossing the line slowly and together.

Even saw one of them on the pavement!

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:40:13 -0000, "Oliver Jones"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>They did have it on telly early this morning at 1:05am to 1:30am, who knew and who watched it?

I caught it in error. But, a 51km climb? Eeek

James