On telly tonight!

O

Oliver Jones

You thought it was going to be rubbish but...

Channel 4 Friday 05 March Time: 1:05am to 1:30am

Review Coverage of Asia's premier cycle tour. The first serious test for the cyclists comes as the
race ventures into the Cameron Highlands, the long climb to Tanah Rata being likely to provide a
guide to those in form. Commentary from Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen.

They did have it on telly early this morning at 1:05am to 1:30am, who knew and who watched it? Also
on next Friday 12th at 1.05am - 1.30am.
--
OJ

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Originally posted by Oliver Jones
You thought it was going to be rubbish but...

Channel 4 Friday 05 March Time: 1:05am to 1:30am

Review Coverage of Asia's premier cycle tour. The first serious test for the cyclists comes as the
race ventures into the Cameron Highlands, the long climb to Tanah Rata being likely to provide a
guide to those in form. Commentary from Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen.

They did have it on telly early this morning at 1:05am to 1:30am, who knew and who watched it? Also
on next Friday 12th at 1.05am - 1.30am.
--
OJ

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

I didn't know about it, but I vahuely remember stumbling across it in a drunken state.

Originally posted by davebee
I didn't know about it, but I vahuely remember stumbling across it in a drunken state.

Have Channel 4 managed to get the TV rights to cover the TDF this year? If they have, they'd better not put it on at a stupid time of day :mad: