On the cover of the Chicago Times

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Roger 2k, Oct 18, 2003.

  1. Roger 2k

    Roger 2k Guest

    Taken from that song "On the cover of the Rolling Stones."

    I happen to be up in Chicago Tuesday October 14, 2003 and bought a Chicago Times. I bought it
    because of the story about the runner that died after finishing.

    The strange thing was, I told people where I took pictures from, at the start of the race and the
    photo on the cover was of the same place. After looking at the photo just a bit closer, I was still
    standing in that location when someone took that photo.

    I am pretty easy to spot, because I am not headed the same way as the others. Heck, you can even see
    my camera.

    Sure was strange, out of all the people I knew that ran that race, I was the one to make the paper.

    Thanks,
    -2k

    Tags:

  2. Using a jogger's demise as a personal photo op..............Veeeerrrrryyyy commendable.

  3. Apusapus

    Apusapus Guest

    "Roger 2k" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > Taken from that song "On the cover of the Rolling Stones."

    Un-bloody-believable. Your world does not merely revolve around you, your world IS you.

    For 500 points and the title 'Self-centred Twit of the Year", write a short essay entitled:

    "Rec.running - the formation of a Usenet group to propagate my thoughts, feelings and photography."

    Roger.

  4. Steve Common

    Steve Common Guest

    "apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Un-bloody-believable. Your world does not merely revolve around you, your world IS you.

    And his forename is.... <smirk

  5. Pear Shape

    Pear Shape Guest

    I well has too look under the bird cage. Roger 2k,was 26.2. man tell a real story like finding a
    body stuck to a limb under a bridge of the mississippi river riseing. or finding mary 049 who at the
    time I thought was a man. in a resterant.. shit you sounding like a brit. next thing I know all you
    fags be wearing pointed shoes , long hair, and bending over poping strings on your painty hoses.
    saying things like. No I am rger 2kok. KKKKKKKKKK. time too change name because I migt get bug
    because I can't get bitch slap on hand, and my spelling is wartoshest..... pie on chicageo.....