On the cover of the Chicago Times

Roger 2k

Guest
Taken from that song "On the cover of the Rolling Stones."

I happen to be up in Chicago Tuesday October 14, 2003 and bought a Chicago Times. I bought it
because of the story about the runner that died after finishing.

The strange thing was, I told people where I took pictures from, at the start of the race and the
photo on the cover was of the same place. After looking at the photo just a bit closer, I was still
standing in that location when someone took that photo.

I am pretty easy to spot, because I am not headed the same way as the others. Heck, you can even see
my camera.

Sure was strange, out of all the people I knew that ran that race, I was the one to make the paper.

Thanks,
-2k

Using a jogger's demise as a personal photo op..............Veeeerrrrryyyy commendable.

"Roger 2k" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...

> Taken from that song "On the cover of the Rolling Stones."

Un-bloody-believable. Your world does not merely revolve around you, your world IS you.

For 500 points and the title 'Self-centred Twit of the Year", write a short essay entitled:

"Rec.running - the formation of a Usenet group to propagate my thoughts, feelings and photography."

Roger.

"apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Un-bloody-believable. Your world does not merely revolve around you, your world IS you.

And his forename is.... <smirk

I well has too look under the bird cage. Roger 2k,was 26.2. man tell a real story like finding a
body stuck to a limb under a bridge of the mississippi river riseing. or finding mary 049 who at the
time I thought was a man. in a resterant.. **** you sounding like a brit. next thing I know all you
fags be wearing pointed shoes , long hair, and bending over poping strings on your painty hoses.
saying things like. No I am rger 2kok. KKKKKKKKKK. time too change name because I migt get bug
because I can't get ***** slap on hand, and my spelling is wartoshest..... pie on chicageo.....