On todays ride...

Chris

Guest
.... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.

Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off

Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
reported in Cambridgeshire today.

--
Chris

> ... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.
>
> Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off
>
> Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
> reported in Cambridgeshire today.
>
> --
> Chris

So it's your fault. Obviously you were cycling so fast, you generated a
tornado in your wake...

Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much of
the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from any
vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Cheers, helen s

"wafflycat" <waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> So it's your fault. Obviously you were cycling so fast, you generated a
> tornado in your wake...
>
> Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much of
> the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from any
> vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Rain? What rain?

Chris wrote:
> .... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.
>
> Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off
>
> Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the tornado
> reported in Cambridgeshire today.

See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
.....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

--
Tony

"Don't argue the matter, the difficulties will argue for themselves"
-W.S. Churchill

Tony W wrote:

> > Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much of
> > the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from any
> > vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

> Rain? What rain?

Superb weather here.
Bright sunshine all morning so took the trice for a spin over Rabbit
Country, then fed the fish in the Test (more than ever trout this year-
the river's alive with them).
A few clouds about this pm, as I sat in garden cleaning chains and cassettes.

Hope tomorrow's the same as I've some children to train down Petersfield way.

John B

in message <[email protected]>, "wafflycat"
<waffles*A*T*v21net*D*O*T*co*D*O*T*uk> ('') wrote:

> "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> ... I was reminded of someone hereabouts.
>>
>> Waterproofs on... Waterproofs off... Waterproofs on... Waterproofs
>> off
>>
>> Great ride though, and my route took me perilously close to the
>> tornado reported in Cambridgeshire today.

> So it's your fault. Obviously you were cycling so fast, you generated
> a tornado in your wake...
>
> Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much
> of the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up
> from any vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.

Beautiful weather here yesterday (when we hosted the Dalbeattie stage of
the Scottish Cross Country series) and today. Bright, warm sun,
pleasant breeze.

Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
;; the Worlock

> See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
> ....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

If a butterflies wing can cause a hurricane then Guy trying to beat 10
seconds to fold his new toy in Reading could easily precipitate a tornado in
Cambridgeshire.

Tony W wrote:
> "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > See. I warned people that those Amazon tribes chanting fold ...unfold
> > ....fold .....unfold would set off tornadoes but would they listen?

> If a butterflies wing can cause a hurricane then Guy trying to beat 10
> seconds to fold his new toy in Reading could easily precipitate a tornado in
> Cambridgeshire.

"There's no pace like home Aunt Em"; I have visions of a cycling lady
being carried skyward!

Tony W wrote:
> ... Guy trying to beat 10
> seconds to fold his new toy ...

Guy has a new folder? Why didn't he tell us?

d.

wafflycat wrote:

> Nathan's TT was called off this morning - torrential rain turning much
> of the road into a river and poor visibility due to spray thrown up from
> any vehicles. Organiser made the correct decision to cancel.
>
> Cheers, helen s

Oh dear, sounds like we got the best of the weather, here on the Clyde
Coast.

Famille Fraser had an extremely pleasant day cycling around the Island
of Bute yesterday. Much sunshine, gentle breezes, wonderful scenery
(Arran looked particularly magnificent), a walk on a beach, a paddle in
the sea, not too many hills (Rachael (10) particularly appreciated
this), a ferry trip and the train connections all worked!

30 miles all in. Only drawback was the lack of cycle spaces on the
trains up and down to the coast - does nothing to encourage us to use
the trains in this way.

Kennedy