On Topic: Golden Eagle & a Lion

On Dec 11, 5:46 pm, JD <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2:59 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 10, 5:51 pm, JD <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6804

> > > JD

> > Nice!!!

> Well, it wasn't a lion. The goof looked closer at his pics and saw
> that it was just a rather large bobcat.
>
> JD

That's still damn cool. I'm close enough to the white mountains that
I really need to go ride up there some, see what sort of cool animals
I come across. Most of the places I ride now I don't come across
much, save for some tracks and occasionally a deer or fisher cat
sighting. The fishers are interesting, nasty little things but they
don't come out in the day a whole lot and if they do they tend to want
to fight, which is undesirable.