On TV tonight

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Swstudio, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Swstudio

    Swstudio Guest

    (from a friend)

    ESPN 9 will be televising the meet from Boston tonight (Saturday) from 6-7 PM EST. Gebeselassie is
    going to try to get his 3000m record back. That will pobably get coverage, as well as Krummenacker
    in the 1000m. The coverage is live, so I doubt we'll get the 5000m or the mile, which are scheduled
    after 7PM.

    cheers,
    --
    David (in Hamilton, ON) www.allfalldown.org

    Tags:

  2. Lyndon

    Lyndon Guest

    SwStudio wrote:

    >(from a friend)
    >
    >ESPN 9 will be televising the meet from Boston tonight (Saturday) from 6-7 PM EST. Gebeselassie is
    >going to try to get his 3000m record back. That will pobably get coverage, as well as Krummenacker
    >in the 1000m. The coverage is live, so I doubt we'll get the 5000m or the mile, which are scheduled
    >after 7PM.

    In the US, the meet is being broadcast LIVE at 6-7 ET on ESPN2. Note that Geb's race also has Kevin
    Sullivan and Lagat in it, so the finish might be interesting. Personally, I doubt that Geb could win
    a kicking duel with Lagat (there's only one guy who can and you know who he is), so Geb might need
    to switch tactics if Lagat can stay in it.

    Lyndon

    "Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!" --US Olympic Track Coach Brooks Johnson