on tv?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by dailuggs, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. dailuggs

    dailuggs New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2003
    havent seen any cycling on tv since last years tdf, is that the only event that makes it, aside from the inside track stuff every now and then with athletics or olympics, which imo is a bit boring!

    if you know of somewhere i can see it let me know the channel will u.

    thanx

    dont think i can wait till 3rd of july!

    Tags:

  2. dailuggs wrote:

    > havent seen any cycling on tv since last years tdf, is that the only event that makes it,
    > aside from the inside track stuff every now and then with athletics or olympics, which imo is
    > a bit boring!
    >
    > if you know of somewhere i can see it let me know the channel will u.

    Eurosport is your friend.

  3. rigsby@degsy

    [email protected] New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2003
    You could try getting a satellite box & dish to pick up
    Euro tv...Motorised is best.
    Apart from Eurosport....
    there is more coverage out there, but can be hard to find.

    Vuelta Andalucia 2004 is a race that is ongoing at the moment.
    Stage 3 today.
    Finishes on Thursday.
    Andalucia TV on 19.2deg east satellite shows 15 mins
    late at night (1.15am)...
    Eric Zabel was overall leader after stage 2 to Benalmadena
    on Monday.

    Del.

  4. Dan Gregory

    Dan Gregory Guest

    "dailuggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > havent seen any cycling on tv since last years tdf, is that the only event that makes it,
    Tour of the Algarve should be on RTP. All the best Dan Gregory

  5. 2LAP

    2LAP New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2002
    Messages:
    1,265
    If thats the case you've missed MTB DH, MTB XC, MBX, Track, coverage of a cycling ambulance scheme in London and lots of interviews with riders on terrestial TV.

    Not sure how you managed to see cycling when watching the athletics or even the olympics as they were held 3.5 years ago!!!!

    If you think track racing is boring; perhaps you should go and watch the world cup in Manchester in person!!! The only boring 'TV' cycling I can think of is if they should broadcast commuting!!!!