On Your Bike (Magizine)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Keith Holt, Feb 19, 2003.

  1. Keith Holt

    Keith Holt Guest

    In May 2000 I brought a magizine called On Your Bike, I haven't seen it since so I wondered if it is
    no longer published. Keith.

    Tags:

  2. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Not sure about a mag but there is a range of cleaning products and oils etc, branded as OYB (on your
    bike) perhaps the name has changed due to ownership issues. The hand cleaner is good for oil and
    such like and comes in huge bucket like tubs.

    Mike

  3. Keith Holt wrote:
    > In May 2000 I brought a magizine called On Your Bike, I haven't seen it since so I wondered if it
    > is no longer published. Keith.

    http://www.bikebiz.co.uk/infozone/about.php

    "Carlton Reid was the founder (1997), co-owner and editor/publisher of On Your Bike magazine, a
    general interest full-colour quarterly magazine sold to EMAP Active of Peterborough in December
    1999. EMAP produced an MTB version of this magazine and, sadly, it subsequently ceased
    publication in 2000."

    --
    Michael MacClancy