On Your Mark, Get Set....Go!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Globaldisc, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Globaldisc

    Globaldisc Guest

    Love this pix. These guys got 26+ miles ahead of them yet they are scrapping it out at the very
    friggen start of a marathon.....don't you just love it! fighting, elbowing to break out...meanwhile
    the Kenyans are not sweating this part of the race....they're happycampers residing behind the front
    line and one of them is actually only now 2 or 3 seconds after the start....bothering to set his
    pace watch....the only Kenyan in the front...(they're wearing red top and bottom). And the guy
    casually setting his watch in this photo is the actual male winner of the race, Lel. If this photo
    does not pump you up....it's time to hang up your shoes and take up golf or tennis....

    http://www.mensracing.com/photos/ingnycmarathon03/ingnyc01.jpg

    Tags:

  2. Pu

    Pu Guest

    On 06 Nov 2003 03:35:45 GMT, [email protected] (Globaldisc) wrote:

    >If this photo does not pump you up....it's time to hang up your shoes and take up golf or
    >tennis....

    May I suggest that if this pic "pumps you up" you'd better seek professional help immediately.