On Your Mark, Get Set....Go!

Globaldisc

Guest
Love this pix. These guys got 26+ miles ahead of them yet they are scrapping it out at the very
friggen start of a marathon.....don't you just love it! fighting, elbowing to break out...meanwhile
the Kenyans are not sweating this part of the race....they're happycampers residing behind the front
line and one of them is actually only now 2 or 3 seconds after the start....bothering to set his
pace watch....the only Kenyan in the front...(they're wearing red top and bottom). And the guy
casually setting his watch in this photo is the actual male winner of the race, Lel. If this photo
does not pump you up....it's time to hang up your shoes and take up golf or tennis....

http://www.mensracing.com/photos/ingnycmarathon03/ingnyc01.jpg

On 06 Nov 2003 03:35:45 GMT, [email protected] (Globaldisc) wrote:

>If this photo does not pump you up....it's time to hang up your shoes and take up golf or
>tennis....

May I suggest that if this pic "pumps you up" you'd better seek professional help immediately.