"once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being displayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Vandeman

In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant, and stupid.

Mike

From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse by mountain bikers] To:
"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril from mountain bikers"
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800

Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being
displayed. CB

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of
some
> mt. bikers is being displayed. CB

If you are going to forge your own fan mail it might help if you didn't use your own style of prose.

Andy Chequer

"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant,
and
> stupid.
>
> Mike
>
>
> From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse
by
> mountain bikers] To: "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril
> from mountain bikers" Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800
>
some
>
> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

probably true. but then, those same generalizations were used by ****** against the Jews, by many
Americans against the African Americans and countless other groups who thought, incorrectly, that an
entire group of people could be characterized so simplistically. Then again, it just shows the
shortsightedness of your attitudes and total inability to realize that those who mountain bike are
no different than those that hike, swim, run, cook, sew, play football, or jerk off excessively
every day. AS a group, they represent an entire cross section of society and cannot in any way be
characterized by one or two words that by their use serve your myopic view of the group in question.

I belong !!! I really truly belong!!!! I'm so happy!!

and I thought I was the only, selfish, arrogant, stupid one.

Thanks Mike

> In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant,
and
> stupid.
>
> Mike
>
>
> From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse
by
> mountain bikers] To: "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril
> from mountain bikers" Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800
>
some
>
> ===
> I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
> help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
>

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:31:43 -0000, "Andy Chequer"
<andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote:

.> Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of .some .> mt. bikers is
being displayed. CB . .If you are going to forge your own fan mail it might help if you didn't use
.your own style of prose.

Don't assume that others are as dishonest as mountain bikers. I don't need to forge anything. The
truth is quite adequate to condemn your selfish, destructive sport.

.Andy Chequer

===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:20:38 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]>
wrote:

. ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers
that are selfish, arrogant, .and .> stupid. .> .> Mike .> .> .> From: [name withheld to protect them
from threats, harassment, and abuse .by .> mountain bikers] .> To: "Mike Vandeman"
<[email protected]> .> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril from mountain bikers" .> Date: Sat,
24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800 .> .> Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity
of .some .> mt. bikers is being displayed. CB .> .> === .> I am working on creating wildlife habitat
that is off-limits to .> humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8 .> years
fighting auto dependence and road construction.) .> .> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande . .probably
true. but then, those same generalizations were used by ****** .against the Jews,

Oh, right. If ****** said something, that vitiates those words for all time to come. Right. Idiot.

by many Americans against the African Americans and .countless other groups who thought,
incorrectly, that an entire group of .people could be characterized so simplistically.

I have observed THOUSANDS of mountain bikers in person and on the 'net. I have yet to meet even ONE
who is honest. That is just a fact.

Then again, it just shows .the shortsightedness of your attitudes and total inability to realize
that .those who mountain bike are no different than those that hike, swim, run, .cook, sew, play
football, or jerk off excessively every day.

How would you know? Have you done a study? I doubt it. In fact, people who engage in a partcular
activity ARE different. People who mountain bike are just not THE SAME AS THOSE WHO spend their time
trying to save wildlife. To say that they are is dishonest (nothing new, for mountain bikers). There
is a REASON that mountain bikers are so honest: if they had to tell the truth, they would no longer
be able to practice such a destructive sport.

AS a group, .they represent an entire cross section of society and cannot in any way be
.characterized by one or two words that by their use serve your myopic view .of the group
in question.

I have enough data to say that you are absolutely wrong. For example, I have yet to meet one who is
honest about mountain biking. And you are no exception! You are just as dishonest as all the rest.
===

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:20:38 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul
[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> I have enough data to say that you are absolutely wrong. For example, I
have yet
> to meet one who is honest about mountain biking. And you are no exception!
You
> are just as dishonest as all the rest.

that's not data, that's simply your incorrect impression and opinion.

show actual data. give me facts. show me studies. you can't because they don't exist and even if
they did exist they could so easily be proven wrong. you should know that. you had to actually
perform primary reserach for your dissertation didn't you? You know, something that you published to
peers and those peers actually reviewed you on your methods?

if you tried to publish any kind of study supporting your deranged ideas about bikers you'd be
laughed out of any organization that chooses to actually acknowledge your "credentials" because you
continously violate so many of the basic principles of testing.

Michael

Mike Vandeman wrote:
> In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant, and stupid.
>
> Mike
>
>
> From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse by mountain bikers] To:
> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril from mountain
> bikers" Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800
>
> Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being
> displayed. CB
>

If you say "CandyMan" five times, will Mike Vandeman appear? Scary thought...

T.C.

People who ride bikes should be

1. Licensed
2. Registered
3. Insured

They ride on the road and can cause accidents. Can ANYONE tell me a good reason why they shouldn't
be treated like everyone else???

Dave

"Redneck_Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> People who ride bikes should be
>
> 1. Licensed
> 2. Registered
> 3. Insured
>
> They ride on the road and can cause accidents. Can ANYONE tell me a good reason why they shouldn't
> be treated like everyone else???
>
> Dave

White-trash fat-assed mullet-wearing pickup-driving hicks are by far a greater road hazard than
any cyclist.

"Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]> wrote in message
>
> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:20:38 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul
> [email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
>
> > I have enough data to say that you are absolutely wrong. For example, I
> have yet
> > to meet one who is honest about mountain biking. And you are no
exception!
> You
> > are just as dishonest as all the rest.
>
> that's not data, that's simply your incorrect impression and opinion.
>
> show actual data. give me facts. show me studies. you can't because
they
> don't exist and even if they did exist they could so easily be proven
wrong.
> you should know that. you had to actually perform primary reserach for
your
> dissertation didn't you? You know, something that you published to peers and those peers actually
> reviewed you on your methods?
>
> if you tried to publish any kind of study supporting your deranged ideas about bikers you'd be
> laughed out of any organization that chooses to actually acknowledge your "credentials" because
> you continously violate so many of the basic principles of testing.
>
> Michael
>
>
Hey Dr. Dipsh!t,

I came across this quote you allegedly made in an article. perhaps you should think about it next
time you start spewing facts about how your observations constitute scientific fact.

Having earned a Ph.D., I know that doing valid research is expensive and difficult. However, it is
the only way we know of to arrive at reliable knowledge.

Michael

"Trey C." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Mike Vandeman wrote:
> > In my experience, it is ALL mountain bikers that are selfish, arrogant, and stupid.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> >
> > From: [name withheld to protect them from threats, harassment, and abuse by mountain bikers] To:
> > "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: "Fort Ord habitat in peril from mountain
> > bikers" Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:27:08 -0800
> >
> > Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of some mt. bikers is being
> > displayed. CB
> >
>
> If you say "CandyMan" five times, will Mike Vandeman appear? Scary thought...
>
> T.C.

It's truly amazing that Mike V. can type as much as he does here with his left hand only, being that
his right hand is constantly stroking his dinky.

On 25 Jan 2004 20:35:47 -0800, [email protected] (Redneck_Dave) wrote:

.People who ride bikes should be . .1. Licensed .2. Registered .3. Insured . .They ride on the road
and can cause accidents. Can ANYONE tell me a .good reason why they shouldn't be treated like
everyone else???

Good question.

.Dave

===

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:04:54 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]>
wrote:

. ."Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> .> "Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote
in message .> news:[email protected]... .> > On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:20:38
GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul .> [email protected]> .> > wrote: .> > .> .> > I have enough data to say
that you are absolutely wrong. For example, I .> have yet .> > to meet one who is honest about
mountain biking. And you are no .exception! .> You .> > are just as dishonest as all the rest. .> .>
that's not data, that's simply your incorrect impression and opinion. .> .> show actual data. give
me facts. show me studies. you can't because .they .> don't exist and even if they did exist they
could so easily be proven .wrong. .> you should know that. you had to actually perform primary
reserach for .your .> dissertation didn't you? You know, something that you published to peers .>
and those peers actually reviewed you on your methods? .> .> if you tried to publish any kind of
study supporting your deranged ideas .> about bikers you'd be laughed out of any organization that
chooses to .> actually acknowledge your "credentials" because you continously violate so .> many of
the basic principles of testing. .> .> Michael .> .> .Hey Dr. Dipsh!t, . .I came across this quote
you allegedly made in an article. perhaps you .should think about it next time you start spewing
facts about how your .observations constitute scientific fact. . .Having earned a Ph.D., I know that
doing valid research is expensive and .difficult. However, it is the only way we know of to arrive
at reliable .knowledge.

Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain bikers have NONE of. You guys apparently
think you can't defend your selfish, destructive sport unless you LIE. I have demonstrated that
over & over.

.Michael

===

> Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain bikers have
NONE of.
> You guys apparently think you can't defend your selfish, destructive sport unless you LIE. I have
> demonstrated that over & over.
>

the number of times you use circular logic to defend your position is simply amazing. I have no idea
how you made it through high school, let alone obtained a PhD with such poor logic skills. The liar
liar pants on fire defense stopped working when most people turned about 9 but it seems to be one
you have embraced. Excellent work Doctor

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:03:57 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul [email protected]>
wrote:

. .> .> Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain bikers have .NONE of. .> You guys
apparently think you can't defend your selfish, destructive sport .> unless you LIE. I have
demonstrated that over & over. .> . .the number of times you use circular logic to defend your
position is simply .amazing. I have no idea how you made it through high school, let alone .obtained
a PhD with such poor logic skills. The liar liar pants on fire .defense stopped working when most
people turned about 9 but it seems to be .one you have embraced. Excellent work Doctor

I just tell the truth -- something that drives mountain bikers crazy.
===

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> I just tell the truth -- something that drives mountain bikers crazy.
> ===

Ah yes...like when you claimed horses had more of a right to be on trails on trails than bikes
because they were native to North America...until some pointed out to you that horses are in fact,
not native to North America. At which point, you tried to cover your ass by saying you weren't
talking about modern horses. Seems like a lie to me, unless you were trying to imply that it's okay
for prehistoric horses to be on the trails (which would be assinine, even for you).

> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:03:57 GMT, "Michael Paul" <mfpaul
[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> . .> .> Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain bikers have .NONE of. .> You
> guys apparently think you can't defend your selfish, destructive
sport
> .> unless you LIE. I have demonstrated that over & over. .> . .the number of times you use
> circular logic to defend your position is
simply
> .amazing. I have no idea how you made it through high school, let alone .obtained a PhD with such
> poor logic skills. The liar liar pants on fire .defense stopped working when most people turned
> about 9 but it seems to
be
> .one you have embraced. Excellent work Doctor
>
> I just tell the truth -- something that drives mountain bikers crazy.
> ===
>

No you LIE, you say the Candyman Sting does not exist, but it does. Proof you lie, as you are lying
right now DUH!

>Originally posted by Mike Vandeman [/i]
>On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:04:54 GMT,

>Reliable knowledge starts with HONESTY, something mountain >bikers have NONE of. You guys apparently
>think you can't defend your selfish, destructive sport unless you >LIE. I have demonstrated that
over & over.

>http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande[/url

Mike,
If nothing else (nothing) you are entertaining. You know, kind of like how watching bumbs fight for over a bottle of Ol' Crow is funny and pathetic at the same time. I'll light a candle for you at mass.

K.

> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:31:43 -0000, "Andy Chequer"
> <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote:
>
> .> Thanks, Mike; once again the selfishness, arrogance, and stupidity of .some .> mt. bikers is
> being displayed. CB . .If you are going to forge your own fan mail it might help if you didn't
use
> .your own style of prose.
>
> Don't assume that others are as dishonest as mountain bikers. I don't need
to
> forge anything. The truth is quite adequate to condemn your selfish,
destructive
> sport.

No denials then............thanks for providing a sample for comparison!

Andy Chequer

Status
Not open for further replies.