One first great achievement at Worlds'

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Davide Tosi, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are more
    Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    populations.
    The days are counted for the invaders.

    Tags:

  2. Davide Tosi wrote:
    > I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are

    more
    > Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    > This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    > populations.
    > The days are counted for the invaders.

    Dumbass -

    Those days will be counted into infinity.

    The Lombards and Venetians are dominated and supressed because of
    their inferior organizational abilities, their focus on the most
    meaningless, trivial displays (like flag waving), their minimal spirit
    of resistance, and most of all, their flaccid will.

    My heart bleeds for them, but perhaps it should not. They will be freed
    from their shackles, at long last, in the afterlife.

  3. Davide Tosi wrote:

    > I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are more
    > Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    > This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    > populations.
    > The days are counted for the invaders.

    I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  4. On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:22:26 -0400, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    >Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    And then the Duke football fans. Is this about supressed minorities or
    depressed minorities?

    Curtis L. Russell
    Odenton, MD (USA)
    Just someone on two wheels...

    North Carolina - First in Flight, Last in the ACC.

  5. "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> schreef >
    > I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    > Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    Actually the description suits Flanders better.

  6. "Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> schreef
    > And then the Duke football fans. Is this about supressed minorities or
    > depressed minorities?

    I don't have figures about the ethnic composition of the Po valley, but to
    me it sounded like depressed majorities.

  7. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > The days are counted for the invaders.

    FREAK!

  8. Curtis L. Russell wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:22:26 -0400, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    >>Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    > And then the Duke football fans. Is this about supressed minorities or
    > depressed minorities?
    >
    > Curtis L. Russell
    > Odenton, MD (USA)
    > Just someone on two wheels...
    >
    > North Carolina - First in Flight, Last in the ACC.

    Good question.

    Steve (Met fan)

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  9. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >rom: Curtis L. Russell [email protected]

    >And then the Duke football fans. Is this about supressed minorities or
    >depressed minorities?
    >
    >Curtis L. Russell

    OUCH.
    Bill C

  10. Curtis L. Russell wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:22:26 -0400, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    >>Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    > And then the Duke football fans.

    All both of them...

    Is this about supressed minorities or
    > depressed minorities?
    >
    > Curtis L. Russell
    > Odenton, MD (USA)
    > Just someone on two wheels...
    >
    > North Carolina - First in Flight, Last in the ACC.

    Hu Jintao will be releasing a notice to the press that China has changed
    it's mind and could give a civet cat's ass for Taiwan, let them go their
    own way.

  11. warren

    warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Richard Adams
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Curtis L. Russell wrote:
    > > On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:22:26 -0400, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    > > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > >>I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    > >>Staten Island to follow their brave example.

    > > And then the Duke football fans.

    > All both of them...

    But still they must be happier than the Cameron Crazies who can only
    sit by and watch the other blue and white team from Connecticut take
    their prize again and again...

    -WG

  12. Kurgan,

    You are a dick-wad. Go kill yourself.

    -Philip

    > Davide Tosi wrote:
    > > I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are

    > more
    > > Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    > > This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    > > populations.
    > > The days are counted for the invaders.

    > Dumbass -
    >
    > Those days will be counted into infinity.
    >
    > The Lombards and Venetians are dominated and supressed because of
    > their inferior organizational abilities, their focus on the most
    > meaningless, trivial displays (like flag waving), their minimal spirit
    > of resistance, and most of all, their flaccid will.
    >
    > My heart bleeds for them, but perhaps it should not. They will be freed
    > from their shackles, at long last, in the afterlife.

  13. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Davide Tosi wrote:
    >
    > > I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are more
    > > Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    > > This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    > > populations.
    > > The days are counted for the invaders.
    > >

    > I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    > Staten Island to follow their brave example.
    >
    > Steve

    There's a Staten Island separatist movement? Wow.

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    A billion + 2 followups...

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  14. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote in news:YOURhoward-
    [email protected]:

    > There's a Staten Island separatist movement? Wow.

    Not really a sepratist movemnet, but ever since Staten Island got HBO, it's
    been watching _The Sopranos_ all the time, and has taken up smoking and
    developed a filthy mouth, and now it thinks if it moves to Jersey, it'll be
    really cool.

  15. Howard Kveck wrote:

    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Davide Tosi wrote:
    >>

    >>>I could clearly notice that on the TT course at Worlds' there are more
    >>>Venetian and Lombard flags than italian ones.
    >>>This is a great day on the way to independence for the Po Valley
    >>>populations.
    >>>The days are counted for the invaders.
    >>>

    >> I fully expect Wallonia, the Basques, les Quebequois, Castille, and
    >>Staten Island to follow their brave example.
    >>
    >>Steve

    > There's a Staten Island separatist movement? Wow.

    Yeah--every so often some pol thinks Staten Island could be great if it
    only didn't have to pay taxes to the city.
    This was something you heard more often when the economy is down and
    especially when Staten Island was less, um, diverse.
    Of course, NYC dumped most of its trash at the Great Kills landfill.
    But since that's been closed we really don't need them anymore.
    Oh--they do have the best guitar shop in the metro area--Mandolin Brothers.

    Steve

    --
    Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
    http://www.dentaltwins.com

  16. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Oh--they do have the best guitar shop in the metro area--Mandolin

    Brothers.

    You play acoustic?