one for the boys

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Apr 2, 2003.

  1. TBF says:

    <snip URL>

    S'funny, that - I've got a radiator outside _my_ backdoor too......

    Steve

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    what radiator?

    > <snip URL>
    >
    > S'funny, that - I've got a radiator outside _my_ backdoor too......
    >
    > Steve

  3. John G

    John G Guest

  4. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

  5. Westie

    Westie Guest

  6. Fredzep

    Fredzep Guest

    What kind of bike is that? Her leg is blocking the label.

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > NOW that is some good stuff!

    You know, you pervs might want to try a little more respect for the amb chicks.
    --
    Slacker

  8. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> NOW that is some good stuff!
    >

    > You know, you pervs might want to try a little more respect for the amb chicks.

    we just want real grrl eye candy.

    penny

  9. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15&password=&sort=7&the
    > cat=503

    How about a bit of warning!! I had my wife and daughters in the room. The URL itself gave no
    indication of what it was, something like

    caused me to think twice about opening it in front of my wife and kids (the wife's now convinced I
    visit these sorts of galleries all the time)

    Tren - "wasp stings itch for bloody ever, and even worse if you rub or scratch them" - tus

  10. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    http://www.alwaysmad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=15&password=&sort=7&the
    > > cat=503
    >
    > How about a bit of warning!! I had my wife and daughters in the room. The URL itself gave no
    > indication of what it was, something like

    > caused me to think twice about opening it in front of my wife and kids
    (the
    > wife's now convinced I visit these sorts of galleries all the time)
    >
    > Tren - "wasp stings itch for bloody ever, and even worse if you rub or scratch them" - tus

    Spit on it. Saliva is the best thing for wasp stings.
    --
    Westie

  11. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | Slacker wrote:
    | > "ClydesdaleMTB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | >>
    | >> NOW that is some good stuff!
    | >

    | > You know, you pervs might want to try a little more respect for the amb chicks.
    |
    | we just want real grrl eye candy.
    |
    | penny

    Okay http://intergalax.com/welc.htm

    ---