one for the girls

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Apr 16, 2003.

  1. Kathleen says:

    ><snerk>

    </humour> I still don't see why she had to rip his shirt open....... <humour>

    Maybe I should try that in reverse some day, adn see how long it takes to get from the store to the
    jail.. ;-)

    Steve

  2. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  3. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    > Kathleen says:
    >
    > ><snerk>
    >
    > </humour> I still don't see why she had to rip his shirt open....... <humour>
    >
    > Maybe I should try that in reverse some day, adn see how long it takes to
    get
    > from the store to the jail.. ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Ummm, Steve, why were you looking at a link marked "one for the girls"? After making the mistake of
    clicking on something marked "one for the boys" while my wife and kids were in the room, I'd sure as
    hell NEVER click on one marked for the girls.

    Trentus

  4. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

  5. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    Trentus wrote:

    >>http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/vid/need.mpg
    >

    > You post "one for the girls" and you get THREE replies from guys, and only ONE from a female.

    That's *four* replies from guys, one of whom posted twice.

    > Hmmm...now I know why bikers sometimes shave their legs, they're all GAY.

    Yeah, and apparently they can't count either.

    Kathleen
    :-^

  6. Trentus says:

    >You post "one for the girls" and you get THREE replies from guys, and only ONE from a female.
    >Hmmm...now I know why bikers sometimes shave their legs, they're all GAY.

    Trentus, Queen of Denial.....?

    Could be ;-)

    Steve