One for the kids?

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David E. Belche, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. >Not sure how serious they are - what do you reckon? Leg-pull or not?

    leg-pull :) $850 for a toddler's trike - I love the comment, " The spring-loaded saddle cushions its
    rider on those long century rides, ..."

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  4. [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Not sure how serious they are - what do you reckon? Leg-pull or not?
    >
    > leg-pull :) $850 for a toddler's trike - I love the comment, " The spring-loaded saddle cushions
    > its rider on those long century rides, ..."

    Cane Creek headset, front-loading Ahead stem, 6/4 grade Ti tubing - all on a kid's trike!? Talk
    about extravagance - I had to make do with 2nd hand offerings out of the local paper when I was a
    kid [1]....

    David E. Belcher

    Dept. of Chemistry, University of York

    [1] Apologies if this sounds like something from the "Four Yorkshiremen" Python sketch -
    unintentional, honest!