One for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by PiledHigher, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. PiledHigher

    PiledHigher New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2003
    WOmen & Cylcling CAlendar

    http://communitybicyclenetwork.org/?q=calendar

    Tags:

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    It's noice, it's different, it's unusual indeed

  3. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    Bugger - was expecting rippling muscles, tanned and supple. I am obviously no lady then! :D

  4. suzyj

    suzyj New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2004
    Warrych wrote:

    > Bugger - was expecting rippling muscles, tanned and supple.
    > I am obviously no lady then! :D

    Or at the very least some nice shiny bike pron. Which month would Tam's Luna go in?

    Hey, what makes a bike a girl anyway? I tend to think of my old Colnago as she, but most of my other bikes as he...

    Cheers,

    Suzy

  5. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    Every month for the Luna at this stage! heheeh

    And I have been pondering this very question of bike gender myself lately, as the Luna has definate she-ness, unlike my other bikes. My track bike is genderless.

  6. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    warrwych wrote:

    > suzyj Wrote:
    > >

    > > Or at the very least some nice shiny bike pron. Which month would
    > > Tam's Luna go in?
    > >
    > > Hey, what makes a bike a girl anyway? I tend to think of my old
    > > Colnago as she, but most of my other bikes as he...
    > >
    > > Cheers,
    > >
    > > Suzy

    > Every month for the Luna at this stage! heheeh
    >
    > And I have been pondering this very question of bike gender myself
    > lately, as the Luna has definate she-ness, unlike my other bikes. My
    > track bike is genderless.
    >
    > --
    > warrwych

    My silver Felt F50, "The Silver Bullet," is a she.

    My Learsport 8000, "The Dozer," is a he. And he has Homer Simpson's IQ.

    Tam