One for the Ladies

PiledHigher said:
WOmen & Cylcling CAlendar

http://communitybicyclenetwork.org/?q=calendar

It's noice, it's different, it's unusual indeed

PiledHigher said:
WOmen & Cylcling CAlendar

http://communitybicyclenetwork.org/?q=calendar

Bugger - was expecting rippling muscles, tanned and supple. I am obviously no lady then! :D

Warrych wrote:

> Bugger - was expecting rippling muscles, tanned and supple.
> I am obviously no lady then! :D

Or at the very least some nice shiny bike pron. Which month would Tam's Luna go in?

Hey, what makes a bike a girl anyway? I tend to think of my old Colnago as she, but most of my other bikes as he...

Cheers,

Suzy

suzyj said:
Or at the very least some nice shiny bike pron. Which month would Tam's Luna go in?

Hey, what makes a bike a girl anyway? I tend to think of my old Colnago as she, but most of my other bikes as he...

Cheers,

Suzy

Every month for the Luna at this stage! heheeh

And I have been pondering this very question of bike gender myself lately, as the Luna has definate she-ness, unlike my other bikes. My track bike is genderless.

warrwych wrote:

> suzyj Wrote:
> >

> > Or at the very least some nice shiny bike pron. Which month would
> > Tam's Luna go in?
> >
> > Hey, what makes a bike a girl anyway? I tend to think of my old
> > Colnago as she, but most of my other bikes as he...
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Suzy

> Every month for the Luna at this stage! heheeh
>
> And I have been pondering this very question of bike gender myself
> lately, as the Luna has definate she-ness, unlike my other bikes. My
> track bike is genderless.
>
> --
> warrwych

My silver Felt F50, "The Silver Bullet," is a she.

My Learsport 8000, "The Dozer," is a he. And he has Homer Simpson's IQ.

Tam