One for the male members of the Nicole Cooke Appreciation Society

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dirtylitterboxo, Feb 15, 2004.

  1. Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in glamorous mode

    Cheers, helen s

  2. On 15 Feb 2004 14:18:48 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in glamorous mode

    I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?

    Love and drool from Rich x

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal

  3. >I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?

    Indeed I do.

    And???

    Cheers, helen s ;-)

  4. >I don't suppose you own a scanner do you ...?

    >Love and drool from Rich x

    So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

    Cheers, helen s

  5. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    > [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:
    >
    > >Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in
    glamorous
    > >mode

    And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the top downhiller, I wonder if
    Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)
    --
    Regards, Pete

  6. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    > So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

    I'll be happy to offer it temporary webspace, so we can all have a good look :)

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/

  7. Oliver Jones

    Oliver Jones Guest

    dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in
    glamorous
    > mode

    The one section of that paper I don't touch at all!

  8. David Hansen

    David Hansen Guest

    On 15 Feb 2004 19:37:02 GMT someone who may be
    [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote
    this:-

    >So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

    How about putting it on the web for a week or so? Then male persons can take a look and female
    persons can feel superior about the stupidities of male persons.

  9. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Peter B wrote:

    > And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the top downhiller, I wonder
    > if Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)

    Robert Wagner went downhill pretty fast in Hart to Hart IMO

    Tony

  10. David Hansen

    David Hansen Guest

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:22:36 -0000 someone who may be "Danny Colyer"
    <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    >I'll be happy to offer it temporary webspace, so we can all have a good look :)

    So, what's the ETA for it appearing on the web?

  11. On 15 Feb 2004 19:37:02 GMT, in
    <[email protected]>, [email protected]
    (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >So where do you want this scanned object of yor desire forwarded to?

    [email protected] will do nicely. A resolution suitable for life size printing would be great.
    If not then 800x600 will have to suffice.

    Thanks

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal
    and binding contract.

  12. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    > Peter B wrote:
    > >
    > > And in the Funday Times supplement there was a piece on "Rob Wagner" the
    top
    > > downhiller, I wonder if Rob Warner's ever met him? ;-)
    >
    > Robert Wagner went downhill pretty fast in Hart to Hart IMO

    Coffee over the keyboard again :)
    --
    Regards, Pete

  13. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

  14. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Oliver Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > m19.aol.com...
    > > Today's Sunday Times - in the "Style" magazine - pic of Nicole in
    > glamorous
    > > mode
    > >
    > The one section of that paper I don't touch at all!

    Just as well. From the sound of it the pages may be stuck together. :)

    --
    Dave...

  15. Simonb

    Simonb Guest

  16. On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:57:22 +0000, Danny Colyer wrote:

    > dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers wrote:
    >> It's on its way - .jpg format

    > Thanks Helen. Here she is for all to see: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/z-NicoleCooke.jpg

    Nice bibshorts she's wearing! Bit frilly at the bottom, but unmistakeably bibshorts ;-)

    Nosignopackdrill

  17. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

  18. Andymorris

    Andymorris Guest

  19. On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:51:53 +0000, in
    <[email protected]>, Not me at all
    at all <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Nice bibshorts she's wearing! Bit frilly at the bottom, but unmistakeably bibshorts ;-)

    Her dress obscures her sprockets too much.

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which appears in my inbox is mine to do what I
    like with. Anything which is sent to me (whether intended or not) may, if I so desire, form a legal
    and binding contract.

  20. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Richard Bates wrote:

    > Her dress obscures her sprockets too much.

    I agree, if she had stepped to one side we could have had a proper drool over the bike.

    Tony