One for the REAL single speeders in the group:

Supabonbon

Guest
Just arrived yesterday: Adios, my crunchy, wobbly, pitted, Pakistani-looseball-grinding, 36 hole
Sovos w/27" Sun rim. It was a noble 2 years. There will be a place for you on the next junk bike --
a rusty 62cm garbage-picked Giant boat anchor, though with a kinder, gentler freewheel and a closer
gear ratio. And maybe a pink and yellow plastic flowered basket on the front. Hello new, sealed,
QBP-built, 32 hole, 120mm, Surly/DTSwiss/Mavic MA3 wheel. Prepare for the worst.

/s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> And maybe a pink and yellow plastic flowered basket on the front.

We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket on the front of his bike. It
was quite funny.

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > And maybe a pink and yellow plastic flowered basket on the front.
>
> We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket on the front of his bike.
> It was quite funny.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

gotta be an SSer thing. i don't think i would ever have a basket on my bike.
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote

> Hello new, sealed, QBP-built, 32 hole, 120mm, Surly/DTSwiss/Mavic MA3 wheel. Prepare for
> the worst.

Heh heh heh...

CC

Merlin wrote:
> Carla A-G spoke thusly...
>>"supabonbon"wrote in message
>>>And maybe a pink and yellow plastic flowered basket on the front.
>>We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket on the front of his bike.
>>It was quite funny.
> gotta be an SSer thing. i don't think i would ever have a basket on my bike.

How else are you going to carry the bottle of wine cooler?

Clyde_in_TN <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> Merlin wrote:
> > Carla A-G spoke thusly...
> >>We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket on the front of his bike.
> >>It was quite funny.
> > gotta be an SSer thing. i don't think i would ever have a basket on my bike.
>
> How else are you going to carry the bottle of wine cooler?

the last time i drank, i didn't like the man i became. thus, i wouldn't have any alcoholic beverage
with me. :p
--

Merlin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Carla A-G <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > And maybe a pink and yellow plastic flowered basket on the front.
> >
> > We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket
on
> > the front of his bike. It was quite funny.
> >
> > - CA-G
> >
> > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> gotta be an SSer thing. i don't think i would ever have a basket on my bike.

You have one on the seat every time you ride, heheheheh..........

>',;~}~

(Yes, I'm mean).

Shaun aRe

Shaun Rimmer <[email protected]> spoke thusly...

> Merlin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Carla A-G <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > We saw a guy the other night riding the Greenbelt with a flower basket
> on
> > > the front of his bike. It was quite funny.
> > >
> > > - CA-G
> > >
> > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
> > >

> > gotta be an SSer thing. i don't think i would ever have a basket on my bike.
>
> You have one on the seat every time you ride, heheheheh..........
>

> >',;~}~
>
> (Yes, I'm mean).
>
> Shaun aRe

_____
|| ||
|\___/|
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
_____|<--->|_____ ____/ | | \ / | | | | \
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | |
| | |
| /
| /
\ /
\ /
| |
| |

;-)
--
~Travis

http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

"Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> _____
> || ||
> |\___/|
> | |
> | |
> | |
> | |
> | |
> | |
> _____|<--->|_____ ____/ | | \ / | | | | \
> | | | | | |
> | | | | | |
> | | |
> | | |
> | /
> | /
> \ /
> \ /
> | |
> | |

> ;-)
> --
> ~Travis

You would have spent your time more efficiently if you had gone out for a ride... :)

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> "Merlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > _____
> > || ||
> > |\___/|
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |
> > | |
> > _____|<--->|_____ ____/ | | \ / | | | | \
> > | | | | | |
> > | | | | | |
> > | | |
> > | | |
> > | /
> > | /
> > \ /
> > \ /
> > | |
> > | |

> > ;-)
> > --
> > ~Travis
>
> You would have spent your time more efficiently if you had gone out for a ride... :)
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

actually, it only took me 3 minutes to search on google, and paste it
in.
:p

and for some reason, i haven't been in the mood to ride. i think i am in a rut. ah well, it gives me
more time to seek out "job opportunities" (aka, feed the circular file).