One for the Tent Gram Weenies

Aushiker wrote:

> An interesting piece of lightweight eye candy ... not out yet but an interesting read ...
> <http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2178/v/1/sp/>.

That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just about to be: there's a bit of
spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

Pete.
http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 16:36:05 +0000, Peter Clinch wrote:

>Aushiker wrote:
>
>> An interesting piece of lightweight eye candy ... not out yet but an interesting read ...
>> <http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/UAN/2178/v/1/sp/>.
>
>That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just about to be: there's a bit of
>spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

But would you trust anything they say now?
--
Phil Cook

> That was posted back in July, and I think they are out now, or just
> about to be: there's a bit of spiel on them with a review in the new Trail

Field & Trek are selling the Laser for £240 now but I have seen it at £199 inc VAT at another online
store. Can't remember name but I've had some stuff from them before, will have a think.

Cheers

Andy

> Thats the one!! Been looking for that.

Yeah, they're good. I've bought from them a couple of times now with no problems. They do a nice
catalogue too. The catalogue lists the Laser at £199 but it's full price on the site. Maybe if you
ask them nicely? They also do a BMC discount.

Cheers, Jiffy

PS: Still got my old 5210? I got my P900 so your old T68 has gone to pastures new where some kind
soul has bought it a new camera attachment!

> Yeah, they're good. I've bought from them a couple of times now with no problems. They do a nice
> catalogue too. The catalogue lists the Laser at £199 but it's full price on the site. Maybe if you
> ask them nicely? They also do a BMC discount.

I can get my BMC discount but as I do some work for a local outdoor youth group I can get contract
prices for everything or 20% off if its not in their catalogue. Can work out a lot cheaper

> PS: Still got my old 5210? I got my P900 so your old T68 has gone to pastures new where some kind
> soul has bought it a new camera attachment!

Still got the phone. Standing up very well. Gone back into my 'I just want a phone' phase so it not
having Bluetooth, colour screen, loads of menus etc. etc. is perfect.

Debating if I should buy a new tent now!!! Just bought a new mountain bike so can't really afford it
yet, but it's only money!!!

Cheers

Andy