One Force -- Is this thing for real?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Fishdude, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Fishdude

    Fishdude Guest

    Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God."
    http://www.oneforce.net

    The interesting thing is that the Heritage Store (which I respect for Cayce products and other
    genuinely useful items) is selling the personal One Force tool.

    Man, is it expensive. Looks like a real con job to me, at $995 for a little battery-operated thing
    with a light bulb (or two?) in it. And about 10K for the Professional model! Nowhere does it
    describe what the thing actually IS and what exactly it DOES.

    Still, it has a supposed 30-day 100% money back guarantee, which is good IF they are reputable and
    honor it. I'd love to see some independent, skeptical group try this thing out and report their
    findings. I'm interested, and keep an open mind about these things, but I'm not an idiot either, and
    my skepticism on this one is pretty significant.

    Tags:

  2. Peter Moran

    Peter Moran Guest

  3. "Fishdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God." http://www.oneforce.net
    >
    > The interesting thing is that the Heritage Store (which I respect for Cayce products and other
    > genuinely useful items) is selling the personal One Force tool.
    >
    > Man, is it expensive. Looks like a real con job to me, at $995 for a little battery-operated thing
    > with a light bulb (or two?) in it. And about 10K for the Professional model! Nowhere does it
    > describe what the thing actually IS and what exactly it DOES.
    >
    > Still, it has a supposed 30-day 100% money back guarantee, which is good IF they are reputable and
    > honor it. I'd love to see some independent, skeptical group try this thing out and report their
    > findings. I'm interested, and keep an open mind about these things, but I'm not an idiot either,
    > and my skepticism on this one is pretty significant.

    Well, it's used in 2 clinics in Mexico, invisible force, it's a technological breakthrough, no side
    effects,and it operates on new principles of science that would take a whole book to explain {coming
    out Real Soon Now}.

    Sounds like a Quack Quack to me!

  4. Baldrick

    Baldrick Guest

    Can I pay with an invisible ink check for the invisible force machine ? Is the warranty covered by
    the factory (god) or is it a repair only warranty, no parts included ? If the 1st case applies, is
    there any freight forwarder that ships to god ? (invisible parcel post ?) Where can I see gods
    disclaimer about his product line ? Too many questions, too little time ...

    "Fishy_dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God." http://www.conartistsunited.net

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    You can probably buy the parts for less than $20 IMO t's a scam. Anth

    "Fishdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God." http://www.oneforce.net
    >
    > The interesting thing is that the Heritage Store (which I respect for Cayce products and other
    > genuinely useful items) is selling the personal One Force tool.
    >
    > Man, is it expensive. Looks like a real con job to me, at $995 for a little battery-operated thing
    > with a light bulb (or two?) in it. And about 10K for the Professional model! Nowhere does it
    > describe what the thing actually IS and what exactly it DOES.
    >
    > Still, it has a supposed 30-day 100% money back guarantee, which is good IF they are reputable and
    > honor it. I'd love to see some independent, skeptical group try this thing out and report their
    > findings. I'm interested, and keep an open mind about these things, but I'm not an idiot either,
    > and my skepticism on this one is pretty significant.

  6. Fishdude

    Fishdude Guest

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > You can probably buy the parts for less than $20 IMO t's a scam. Anth

    Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. No way that a little plastic thing with a lightbulb or two
    in it, a AA battery, and no other technical details can cost anywhere near $1000 to make, or even a
    tenth of that. I wonder if God told that engineer to "go forth and multiply" the manufacturing cost
    by a factor of 100.