One Force -- Is this thing for real?

Fishdude

Guest
Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God."
http://www.oneforce.net

The interesting thing is that the Heritage Store (which I respect for Cayce products and other
genuinely useful items) is selling the personal One Force tool.

Man, is it expensive. Looks like a real con job to me, at $995 for a little battery-operated thing
with a light bulb (or two?) in it. And about 10K for the Professional model! Nowhere does it
describe what the thing actually IS and what exactly it DOES.

Still, it has a supposed 30-day 100% money back guarantee, which is good IF they are reputable and
honor it. I'd love to see some independent, skeptical group try this thing out and report their
findings. I'm interested, and keep an open mind about these things, but I'm not an idiot either, and
my skepticism on this one is pretty significant.

"Fishdude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God." http://www.oneforce.net
>
> The interesting thing is that the Heritage Store (which I respect for Cayce products and other
> genuinely useful items) is selling the personal One Force tool.
>
> Man, is it expensive. Looks like a real con job to me, at $995 for a little battery-operated thing
> with a light bulb (or two?) in it. And about 10K for the Professional model! Nowhere does it
> describe what the thing actually IS and what exactly it DOES.
>
> Still, it has a supposed 30-day 100% money back guarantee, which is good IF they are reputable and
> honor it. I'd love to see some independent, skeptical group try this thing out and report their
> findings. I'm interested, and keep an open mind about these things, but I'm not an idiot either,
> and my skepticism on this one is pretty significant.

Well, it's used in 2 clinics in Mexico, invisible force, it's a technological breakthrough, no side
effects,and it operates on new principles of science that would take a whole book to explain {coming
out Real Soon Now}.

Sounds like a Quack Quack to me!

Can I pay with an invisible ink check for the invisible force machine ? Is the warranty covered by
the factory (god) or is it a repair only warranty, no parts included ? If the 1st case applies, is
there any freight forwarder that ships to god ? (invisible parcel post ?) Where can I see gods
disclaimer about his product line ? Too many questions, too little time ...

"Fishy_dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hmm, a vibrational tool that was "invented by God." http://www.conartistsunited.net

You can probably buy the parts for less than $20 IMO t's a scam. Anth

"Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> You can probably buy the parts for less than $20 IMO t's a scam. Anth

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. No way that a little plastic thing with a lightbulb or two
in it, a AA battery, and no other technical details can cost anywhere near $1000 to make, or even a
tenth of that. I wonder if God told that engineer to "go forth and multiply" the manufacturing cost
by a factor of 100.