I am relatively new to unicycling. For some reason I do all of my riding
with both hands free for balance. Obviously this limits me when it
comes to technical stuff and getting better. Pretty much the only
riding I have done is on trails. Whenever I come to an obstacle, I
basically stand up and put all of my weight on my pedals. I want to
learn to ride with one hand on my seat so that I can un-weight my
unicycle when getting past obstacles. I can do it, but it just doesn't
feel comfortable.
Do you pretty much always have a hand on your seat when you are riding?
What is the best way to get comfortable doing that? I guess I will just
try to start riding that way all of the time to make it feel more
natural. Any advice would be great. Thanks!
--
DJack
------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13285
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/53026