    From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
    Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM
    Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder flush NOT! recommended at outset

    > [email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
    >
    > >"I have been diagnosed or believe I have gall stones - should I do a gall bladder/liver flush?"
    > >
    > >"No - this is not recommended as a first step." ...
    > >
    > >"It is recommended to have an ultrasound of the gall bladder before undertaking the flush to
    > >make sure.
    > >
    > >"The reason being that if the gall bladder is full of silent gall stones and a flush is
    > >undertaken - these stones _may become impacted in the narrow bile ducts as they are flushed out_.
    > >This may cause a tear in the duct."
    > >
    > >www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp
    >
    > You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.

    You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
    with his scam.

    [donation-trolling snipped]

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (toby jones) wrote:

    >----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    >misc.health.alternative Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder
    >flush NOT! recommended at outset
    >

    >> [email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
    >>
    >> >"I have been diagnosed or believe I have gall stones - should I do a gall bladder/liver flush?"
    >> >
    >> >"No - this is not recommended as a first step." ...
    >> >
    >> >"It is recommended to have an ultrasound of the gall bladder before undertaking the flush to
    >> >make sure.
    >> >
    >> >"The reason being that if the gall bladder is full of silent gall stones and a flush is
    >> >undertaken - these stones _may become impacted in the narrow bile ducts as they are flushed
    >> >out_. This may cause a tear in the duct."
    >> >
    >> >www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp
    >>
    >> You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.
    >

    >You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
    >with his scam.
    >
    >[donation-trolling snipped]

    Aaaw, "Toby", and you were doing so well pretending to be a dispassionate, rational thinker.
    Unfortunately it seems that the heat from the klieg lights has melted your makeup.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  3. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: One MHA scam.
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 3/2/2004 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >[email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
    >
    >>----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
    >>misc.health.alternative Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder
    >>flush NOT! recommended at outset

    >>> You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.
    >>

    >>You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
    >>with his scam.
    >>
    >>[donation-trolling snipped]
    >
    >Aaaw, "Toby", and you were doing so well pretending to be a dispassionate, rational thinker.
    >Unfortunately it seems that the heat from the klieg lights has melted your makeup.

    Translation:

    It didn't take Toby long to see right through me and what I am about.

    Jan