One MHA scam.

Toby Jones

Guest
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder flush NOT! recommended at outset

> [email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
>
> >"I have been diagnosed or believe I have gall stones - should I do a gall bladder/liver flush?"
> >
> >"No - this is not recommended as a first step." ...
> >
> >"It is recommended to have an ultrasound of the gall bladder before undertaking the flush to
> >make sure.
> >
> >"The reason being that if the gall bladder is full of silent gall stones and a flush is
> >undertaken - these stones _may become impacted in the narrow bile ducts as they are flushed out_.
> >This may cause a tear in the duct."
> >
> >www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp
>
> You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.

You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
with his scam.

[donation-trolling snipped]

[email protected] (toby jones) wrote:

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
>misc.health.alternative Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder
>flush NOT! recommended at outset
>

>> [email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
>>
>> >"I have been diagnosed or believe I have gall stones - should I do a gall bladder/liver flush?"
>> >
>> >"No - this is not recommended as a first step." ...
>> >
>> >"It is recommended to have an ultrasound of the gall bladder before undertaking the flush to
>> >make sure.
>> >
>> >"The reason being that if the gall bladder is full of silent gall stones and a flush is
>> >undertaken - these stones _may become impacted in the narrow bile ducts as they are flushed
>> >out_. This may cause a tear in the duct."
>> >
>> >www.liverdoctor.com/Section4/gallbladder.asp
>>
>> You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.
>

>You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
>with his scam.
>
>[donation-trolling snipped]

Aaaw, "Toby", and you were doing so well pretending to be a dispassionate, rational thinker.
Unfortunately it seems that the heat from the klieg lights has melted your makeup.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

>Subject: Re: One MHA scam.
>From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
>Date: 3/2/2004 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>[email protected] (toby jones) wrote:
>
>>----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Bowditch" <[email protected]> Newsgroups:
>>misc.health.alternative Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 9:29 AM Subject: Re: Liver/ gall bladder
>>flush NOT! recommended at outset

>>> You would expect ex-Dr Cabot to say this. Flushes compete with her own scam.
>>

>>You would expect Mr Bowditch to say that. Genuine, qualified health practitioners might compete
>>with his scam.
>>
>>[donation-trolling snipped]
>
>Aaaw, "Toby", and you were doing so well pretending to be a dispassionate, rational thinker.
>Unfortunately it seems that the heat from the klieg lights has melted your makeup.

Translation:

It didn't take Toby long to see right through me and what I am about.

Jan