Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ted Stroll <[email protected]>
Subject: Study refutes mtb erosion impact

Hi, everyone,

FYI:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/sports_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_83_5560106,00.html

Ted Stroll

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On 31 May, 05:43, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
-8<- snip strange rant ->8-
> Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ted Stroll <[email protected]>
> Subject: Study refutes mtb erosion impact
>
> Hi, everyone,
>
> FYI:
>
> http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/sports_columnists/article/0,129...
>
> Ted Stroll
> --

-8<- snip sig ->8-

Hey Mike - are you *still* banging this drum after all these years?
You must be a *really* sad sack. How's that working out for you?

Big thanks for pointing out this article - interesting and makes
useful referential ammo. I know you didn't intend to end up on the
mountain-biking-advocacy side, but cheers anyway!

Mike Vandeman: mountain-biking advocate - who'd have thought?

Adam...

On May 30, 9:43 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
" It's not a coincidence that most of this research has been
funded by companies (such as Shimano) and organizations (such as
IMBA)
that stand to profit from this whitewashing (or greenwashing) of
mountain biking."

Profit good.
Bigotry bad.

On 31 May 2007 02:22:23 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>On 31 May, 05:43, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
>-8<- snip strange rant ->8-
>> Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:48:43 -0700 (PDT)
>> From: Ted Stroll <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Study refutes mtb erosion impact
>>
>> Hi, everyone,
>>
>> FYI:
>>
>> http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/sports_columnists/article/0,129...
>>
>> Ted Stroll
>> --

>-8<- snip sig ->8-
>
>Hey Mike - are you *still* banging this drum after all these years?
>You must be a *really* sad sack. How's that working out for you?
>
>Big thanks for pointing out this article - interesting and makes
>useful referential ammo.

Not with anyone who can READ. Or understands SCIENCE.