One More For the boys...and girls if your into that

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:52:53 +0000 (UTC), "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote:

|> Love a redhead! http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15
|
|Damn.
|
|The bull in the background has HUGE nuts!

Yeah, that picture made me really hungry.

Rocky Mountain Oysters (Montana Tendergroin)

2 pounds bull testicles (lamb/sheep, calf or turkey testicles can also be used) 1 cup flour
1/4 cup cornmeal 1 cup red wine salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste Louisiana Hot Sauce hog
lard (cooking oil can be substituted)

Split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each "oyster." (use a sharp knife) You can also
remove the skin easily if the "oysters" are frozen and then peeled while thawing. Set into a pan
with enough salt water to cover them for one hour to remove some of the blood and drain. Transfer to
large pot. Add enough water to float "oysters" and a generous tablespoon of vinegar. Parboil, drain
and rinse. Let cool and slice each "oyster" into 1/4 inch thick ovals. Sprinkle salt and pepper on
both sides of sliced "oyster" to taste.

Mix flour, cornmeal and some garlic powder to taste in a bowl. Roll each slice into this dry
mixture. Dip into milk. Dip into dry mixture. Dip into wine quickly (repeat the procedure for a
thicker crust). Place into hot cooking oil.

Add Louisiana Hot Sauce to cooking oil (it'll sizzle some, so be careful!). Cook until golden brown
or tender, and remove with a strainer (the longer they cook, the tougher they get).

--
http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:52:53 +0000 (UTC), "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> |> Love a redhead!

http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15

> |Damn.
> |
> |The bull in the background has HUGE nuts!
>
> Yeah, that picture made me really hungry.
>
> Rocky Mountain Oysters (Montana Tendergroin)
>
> 2 pounds bull testicles (lamb/sheep, calf or turkey testicles can also be used) 1 cup flour
> 1/4 cup cornmeal 1 cup red wine salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste Louisiana Hot Sauce hog
> lard (cooking oil can be substituted)
>
> Split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each "oyster." (use a sharp knife) You can also
> remove the skin easily if the "oysters" are frozen and then peeled while thawing. Set into a pan
> with enough salt water to cover them for one hour to remove some of the blood and drain. Transfer
> to large pot. Add enough water to float "oysters" and a generous tablespoon of vinegar. Parboil,
> drain and rinse. Let cool and slice each "oyster" into 1/4 inch thick ovals. Sprinkle salt and
> pepper on both sides of sliced "oyster" to taste.
>
> Mix flour, cornmeal and some garlic powder to taste in a bowl. Roll each slice into this dry
> mixture. Dip into milk. Dip into dry mixture. Dip into wine quickly (repeat the procedure for a
> thicker crust). Place into hot cooking oil.
>
> Add Louisiana Hot Sauce to cooking oil (it'll sizzle some, so be careful!). Cook until golden
> brown or tender, and remove with a strainer (the longer they cook, the tougher they get).

sweet jesus, wassup wid' that?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Love a redhead! http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15
>

> --
> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/

There, see, if i saw that ahead on the trail, my endurance problem would be solved. i would follow
her for 50+ miles if need be.

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

That's what they're called alright!

--
- Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

"..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message

> http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...

> http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15
> > |
> > |Damn.
> > |
> > |The bull in the background has HUGE nuts!
> >
> > Yeah, that picture made me really hungry.
> >
> > Rocky Mountain Oysters (Montana Tendergroin)
> >
> > 2 pounds bull testicles (lamb/sheep, calf or turkey testicles can also be used) 1 cup flour
> > 1/4 cup cornmeal 1 cup red wine salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste Louisiana Hot Sauce
> > hog lard (cooking oil can be substituted)
> >
> > Split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each "oyster." (use a sharp knife) You can also
> > remove the skin easily if the "oysters" are frozen and then peeled while thawing. Set into a pan
> > with enough salt water to cover them for one hour to remove some of the blood and drain.
> > Transfer to large pot. Add enough water to float "oysters" and a generous tablespoon of vinegar.
> > Parboil, drain and rinse. Let cool and slice each "oyster" into 1/4 inch thick ovals. Sprinkle
> > salt and pepper on both sides of sliced "oyster" to taste.
> >
> > Mix flour, cornmeal and some garlic powder to taste in a bowl. Roll each slice into this dry
> > mixture. Dip into milk. Dip into dry mixture. Dip into wine quickly (repeat the procedure for a
> > thicker crust). Place into hot cooking oil.
> >
> > Add Louisiana Hot Sauce to cooking oil (it'll sizzle some, so be careful!). Cook until golden
> > brown or tender, and remove with a strainer (the longer they cook, the tougher they get).
> >

> sweet jesus, wassup wid' that?

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:52:53 +0000 (UTC), "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> |> Love a redhead! http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15
> |
> |Damn.
> |
> |The bull in the background has HUGE nuts!

Hmmm, the last time I saw that bull he didn't have such big nuts but he sure left a big dump:

http://homepage.mac.com/getosx/********.jpg

Greg

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:34:49 +0200, bomba did issue forth:

> ..::TBF::.. wrote:
>> Love a redhead! http://groups.msn.com/MTBPhotos/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=15
>
> Is this one of those pictures that I should wait till I get home to look at?

Not unless your company is really purdish about internet use.

It's safer than your average Fagerlin link, anyway.

Huw Pritchard wrote:

>>Is this one of those pictures that I should wait till I get home to look at?
>

> Not unless your company is really purdish about internet use.

Well, I'm in charge of our company's 'prudish' Internet use policy and enforcing it. I've decided to
let this one go, but I'm in trouble next time :)

Although that sort of thing doesn't matter, the position of my desk is such that I just have to make
sure that the nice girl from accounts or my boss aren't passing behind me when I look at boobies.