One more question-goal weight

I meant smmoosh
Miss Violette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> as bloated as i feel to day i could smooch all of you, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > "weight" a second - don't I get a vote in this? Where you fit in the sandwich? (gd&r)
> >
> > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:02:40 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I don't really care but when I talk to my sister all of her parts match
> and
> > >so do my mom's I think I am mismatched and what that really means is
that
> it
> > >will be harder to determine my final weight. I think DH has the right
> idea,
> > >I lose until I feel right to me or to skinny to him whichever comes
> first,
> > >size other
here's
> > >website
> Going
> > >only on
> come
> > >into the
> are
> Nothing
> > >else is
> > >larger due to
> > >world is

> > ><[email protected]>

> do
> > >not
> large
> ankle,
> size?
> bones,

> > >had
> now
> into 4
> > >25-45,

said
> > >that

> issue.
> <G>
> shoulders,
> that
> much

> setting
> > >your
> into
> > >the
> > >was
> was a
> > >see

> <[email protected]>

> age
> > >or

> > >higher
> your
> > >should
> almost
> > >250
> it
> > >with
> > >One

> > >http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

> > >you
> 2
> > >mistake

> > >goal

> <[email protected]>

> it
> men
> > >or

> goal
> > >is
> old.
> personal

Okay Lee, you cut it out. No smooching my hairy man. Unless I get to also.

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> as bloated as i feel to day i could smooch all of you, Lee Fred <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > "weight" a second - don't I get a vote in this? Where you fit in the sandwich? (gd&r)
> >
> > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:02:40 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >I don't really care but when I talk to my sister all of her parts match
> and
> > >so do my mom's I think I am mismatched and what that really means is
that
> it
> > >will be harder to determine my final weight. I think DH has the right
> idea,
> > >I lose until I feel right to me or to skinny to him whichever comes
> first,
> > >size other
here's
> > >website
> Going
> > >only on
> come
> > >into the
> are
> Nothing
> > >else is
> > >larger due to
> > >world is

> > ><[email protected]>

> do
> > >not
> large
> ankle,
> size?
> bones,

> > >had
> now
> into 4
> > >25-45,

said
> > >that

> issue.
> <G>
> shoulders,
> that
> much

> setting
> > >your
> into
> > >the
> > >was
> was a
> > >see

> <[email protected]>

> age
> > >or

> > >higher
> your
> > >should
> almost
> > >250
> it
> > >with
> > >One

> > >http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

> > >you
> 2
> > >mistake

> > >goal

> <[email protected]>

> it
> men
> > >or

> goal
> > >is
> old.
> personal

I have trouble eating all my points now don't know what will happen when I
have to start adding back, Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> oh, and another thing. You still eat reasonably. From actual hunger, rather than recreationally?
> Most the time. And if you lose more, then
you
> know you are not there :) "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > I don't really care but when I talk to my sister all of her parts match
> and
> > so do my mom's I think I am mismatched and what that really means is
that
> it
> > will be harder to determine my final weight. I think DH has the right
> idea,
> > I lose until I feel right to me or to skinny to him whichever comes
first,
> > Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Unfortunately for you Lee, I have seen no other way to determine frame
> > size other
> > > than using wrist measurements or elbow breadth measurements ... here's
> > website
> > > that explains both: http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html
> Going
> > only on
> > > what you say about your body build, it sounds like you are going to
come
> > into the
> > > smaller frame size. Personally, I don't think the wrist measurements
> are
> > > accurate, at least not when being taken when we are overweight.
Nothing
> > else is
> > > taken into account, and those measurements are obviously going to be
> > larger due to
> > > fat that is stored. And obviously, not every overweight person in the
> > world is
> > > large framed. <G>
> > >
> > > Joyce
> > >
> > > On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:13:13 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> > <[email protected]>

> do
> > not
> large
> ankle,
> size?
> bones,

> > had
> now
> 4
> > 25-45,

said
> > that

> issue.
> <G>
> shoulders,
> much

> > your
> > the
> > was
> > see

> <[email protected]>

> age
> > or

> > higher
> your
> > should
> > 250
> > with
> > One

> > http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

> > you
> > mistake

> > goal

> <[email protected]>

> it
> men
> > or

> goal
> > is
> old.
> personal

I'm with you Fred!! I'm either medium or large boned depending on where I grab my elbow. I have a
sneaking suspicion I'm medium but I don't want to believe it. I'll ask my husband what he thinks...
maybe he'll tell me I'm large boned.

Connie

Fred wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand where/how to measure the elbow, even after being to the site (G)
>
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:59:07 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Unfortunately for you Lee, I have seen no other way to determine frame size other than using wrist
>>measurements or elbow breadth measurements ... here's a website that explains both: http://www.am-i-
>>fat.com/body_frame_size.html Going only on what you say about your body build, it sounds like you
>>are going to come into the smaller frame size. Personally, I don't think the wrist measurements
>>are accurate, at least not when being taken when we are overweight. Nothing else is taken into
>>account, and those measurements are obviously going to be larger due to fat that is stored. And
>>obviously, not every overweight person in the world is large framed. <G>
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:13:13 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>The reason I asked is because my bones, like everything else about me do not seem to match,
>>>chipmunk arms, no shoulders, large ribcage with err large attachments, long bones from hip to
>>>knees and smaller from knee to ankle, tiny feet, Lee, confused as usual Lesanne

>>>smaller?

>>>that

>>>it

>>>Not

>>>What

>>>worse

>>>minimum

>>>journey

>>>inches

>>>or

>>>at

>>>over

>>>goal

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

What do you know I am big boned!! Whew!! That elbow is 3"(7.5cm) and I'm 5'6".

Connie

Fred wrote:
> Okay, here's another site but is seems to say measure the elbow "BUMPS" side to side and show
> an image:
>
> http://www.healthyeatingclub.com/bookstore/foodqa/ch4/4-13.htm
>

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:56:00 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Ok, this site might make you feel better. <G> http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html
>>According to this, using the wrist measurement is an ok way of determining frame size, but
>>measuring the elbow breadth is much more accurate. Not sure how true it is, but they *say* so. <G>
>>Maybe the bones in the elbow don't move or hold as much as we gain/lose weight, at least in the
>>same manner as the wrists?
>>
>>And here's another site that calculates using either or both of the above, PLUS

>>in this though, as playing around with it I can see how it *says* my frame size changes with each
>>measurement. Common sense tells me that before I lost weight I had a bunch of fat hanging on my
>>wrists (as well as elsewhere), yet my frame size would have still been the same.
>>
>>Regardless ... I am still considered a large frame ... 6.75 wrist, 3" elbow breadth, 5'6"
>>tall. <sigh> I either have to grow several inches or lose more in my wrist to get the frame
>>size to change.
>>
>>Joyce
>>
>>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:38:32 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>Ha, this was one for me too. My wrist watch kept having to be made smaller? I recalled that wrist
>>>measurement was supposed to indicate frame size? Well. Mine indicates Small. On the other hand I
>>>have very Long bones, I think all that average stuff, applies to average people, not Us.
>>>
>>>"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>>>berlin.de...

>>>lost

>>>next

>>>bigger

>>>someone

>>>that

>>>number

>>>what

>>>than

>>>be

>>>last

>>>goal

>>>have

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

It was an ounce of sister's bf's homade peanut brittle, 1 oz for 3 points,
Lee, and I had DH get peanut butter so I could use up these flex points
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Olive Oil or some nuts can up points pretty easily and healthfully
>
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:12:20 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I have trouble eating all my points now don't know what will happen when
> >have to start adding back, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> oh, and another thing. You still eat reasonably. From actual hunger, rather than
> >> recreationally? Most the time. And if you lose more, then
> >you
> >> know you are not there :) "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >> berlin.de...
> >> and
> >that
> >> it
> >> idea,
> >first,
here's
> >> Going
> >come
> >> are
> >Nothing

> >> do
> >> large
> >> ankle,
> >> size?
> >> bones,

> >you
> >> now
> >into
> >> 4

> >said

> >> issue.
> >> <G>
> >> shoulders,
> >that
> >> much

> >setting
> >into
> >absolute
> >was

> >> <[email protected]>

> >> age

> >> your
> >the
> >almost
> >it
> >time.

> >ones
> >2

> >secondary

> >> <[email protected]>

> >> it
> >> men

> >> goal
> >> old.
> >> personal

My DH has a full beard, and so nananapoopoo!!! Lee
Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Okay Lee, you cut it out. No smooching my hairy man. Unless I get to
also.

> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > as bloated as i feel to day i could smooch all of you, Lee Fred <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > and
> that
> > it
> > idea,
> > first,
> frame
> here's
> > Going
> > come
> > are
> > Nothing
> the

> me
> > do
> > large
> > ankle,
> made
> > size?
> > bones,

> you
> > now
> > into 4

> said

> > issue.
> > <G>
> > shoulders,
> > that
> > much

> > setting
> > into
> absolute
> > was a

> > <[email protected]>

> > age

> > your
> the
> it
> > almost
> > it
> time.

> ones
> so
> > 2

> secondary

> > <[email protected]>

> (was
> > it
> > men

> > goal
> > old.
> > personal

Remember, this is an experiment. You have been losing pretty good and your string of loss/maintain
has been good, so you just want to tweak a tiny bit and see what happens. But then again, you know
the program.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:02:03 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It was an ounce of sister's bf's homade peanut brittle, 1 oz for 3 points, Lee, and I had DH get
>peanut butter so I could use up these flex points Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Olive Oil or some nuts can up points pretty easily and healthfully
>>
>> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:12:20 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >I have trouble eating all my points now don't know what will happen when
>> >have to start adding back, Lee Lesanne <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...
>> >you
>match
>> >that
>right
>> >first,
>frame
>here's
>> >come
>measurements
>> >Nothing
>be
>the

>me
>made

>> >you
>boned
>> >into
>for

>> >said

>now.
>> >that
>feel

>> >setting
>> >into
>> >absolute
>where
>it
>> >was
>interesting

>consideration

>is
>as
>> >the
>it
>> >almost
>reevaluate
>> >it
>> >time.

>> >ones
>so
>> >2

>> >secondary

>(was
>for

>ultimate
>years

Probably the same for me, too. Altho, lower might be possible since I guess I am not starving
(hunger pangs are generally absent) when I seek out snacks. So hunger is not what is adding points,
I don't think.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:13:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>> >weight, at

>> >above, PLUS

>put
>> >much stock
>> >frame size
>lost
>> >weight I
>> >frame size

>> >elbow
>lose
>> >more in

>> >smaller?
>size?
>bones,

>had
>now
>> >that
>4
>25-45,

>> >that it

>issue.
>> >Not
><G>
>> >What
>shoulders,
>much
>> >worse

>> >your
>> >the
>> >minimum
>was
>> >see

><[email protected]>

>age
>> >or

>higher
>your
>> >journey
>> >should
>> >250
>> >with
>One

>> >http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

>you
>> >inches
>> >mistake or

>> >goal at

><[email protected]>

>it
>> >over
>men
>> >or

>goal
>> >is
>old.
>personal
>> >goal

Right. When it is right, it is right.' For me, somewhere in the one fives, probably the higher
one fives.

> You know - I don't think it matters. Like many of these other NORMS, they are generalizations to
> some extent. Besides, you know where you fit now. You are not passing out from lack of food
> (generally) nor are you packing on pounds anymore. You do not need to know frame size to figure
> out how much to eat and maintain other than slight fluctuations.
>
> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:53:36 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Dang. I don't want to figure out all those cm and junk
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Okay, here's another site but is seems to say measure the elbow "BUMPS" side to side and show

using
> >the wrist
> >elbow
> >so. <G>
> >weight, at

> >above, PLUS

put
> >much stock
> >frame size
> >weight I
> >frame size

> >elbow
> >more in

> >smaller?

> >that

> >that it

issue.
> >Not
<G>
> >What
> >worse

> >your
> >the
> >minimum
> >see

<[email protected]>

> >or

> >journey
> >should
> >250
> >with
One

> >http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

> >inches
> >mistake or

> >goal at

> >over
> >or

> >is
> >goal

In my case that snack thing is sort of a nasty Habit. I broke it the last
time it got completely out of control by journaling again for a few days,
then this hospital mess. But the journaling had me on the way back down
before the crisis. I really Love to eat. It takes effort to turn the
upping back into maintenance. :).

> Probably the same for me, too. Altho, lower might be possible since I guess I am not starving
> (hunger pangs are generally absent) when I seek out snacks. So hunger is not what is adding
> points, I don't think.
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:13:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Right. When it is right, it is right.' For me, somewhere in the one fives, probably the higher
> >one fives.
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> You know - I don't think it matters. Like many of these other NORMS, they are generalizations
> >> to some extent. Besides, you know where you fit now. You are not passing out from lack of food
> >> (generally) nor are you packing on pounds anymore. You do not need to know frame size to figure
> >> out how much to eat and maintain other than slight fluctuations.

> >using
> >*say*
> >gain/lose

> >put
> >lost

> >lose

> >size?
> >bones,

> >had
> >now
> >4
> >25-45,

said

> >issue.
> ><G>
> >shoulders,
> >much

> >was

> ><[email protected]>

> >age

> >higher
> >your
> >One

> >you

> ><[email protected]>

> >it
> >men

> >goal
> >old.
> >personal

I understand. Maybe I should turn back to Journaling. Then I might count the Miss Meringues and the
mango slices and the raisin nibbles. The snacking is still better than it use to be, when cheese and
CANS of peanuts were the rule interspersed generously with potato chips.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:59:45 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>In my case that snack thing is sort of a nasty Habit. I broke it the last time it got completely
>out of control by journaling again for a few days, then this hospital mess. But the journaling had
>me on the way back down before the crisis. I really Love to eat. It takes effort to turn the upping
>back into maintenance. :).
>
>"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Probably the same for me, too. Altho, lower might be possible since I guess I am not starving
>> (hunger pangs are generally absent) when I seek out snacks. So hunger is not what is adding
>> points, I don't think.
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:13:08 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >Right. When it is right, it is right.' For me, somewhere in the one fives, probably the higher
>> >one fives.
>> >
>> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>> >using
>the
>> >*say*
>> >gain/lose

>> >put
>my
>> >lost
>my

>3"
>> >lose

>made
>> >size?
>> >bones,

>you
>> >had
>> >now
>into
>> >4
>> >25-45,

>said

>> >issue.
>> ><G>
>> >shoulders,
>that
>> >much

>setting
>into
>absolute
>> >was
>was

>> ><[email protected]>

>> >age

>> >higher
>> >your
>the
>it
>almost
>it
>time.
>> >One

>ones
>> >you
>so 2

>secondary

>> ><[email protected]>

>(was
>> >it
>> >men

>> >goal
>> >old.
>> >personal

Ah.......happy days..... ;)

I don't know how you manage not journalling. I have to - every day - on some scrap of paper
somewhere, just o keep track! If I tried to do it mentally, I'd lose track. And if I just tried to
wing it, I'd probably overcompensate and have days when I didn't eat half enough and days where I
ate way too much!

Bits of paper it is for me.......

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

> I understand. Maybe I should turn back to Journaling. Then I might count the Miss Meringues and
> the mango slices and the raisin nibbles. The snacking is still better than it use to be, when
> cheese and CANS of peanuts were the rule interspersed generously with potato chips.

Yes! I find just a few days a week of journaling kind of settles me down into a WOE that causes a
little loss for the week.

> I understand. Maybe I should turn back to Journaling. Then I might count the Miss Meringues and
> the mango slices and the raisin nibbles. The snacking is still better than it use to be, when
> cheese and CANS of peanuts were the rule interspersed generously with potato chips.
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:59:45 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In my case that snack thing is sort of a nasty Habit. I broke it the
last
> >time it got completely out of control by journaling again for a few days, then this hospital
> >mess. But the journaling had me on the way back down before the crisis. I really Love to eat. It
> >takes effort to turn the upping back into maintenance. :).
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Probably the same for me, too. Altho, lower might be possible since I guess I am not starving
> >> (hunger pangs are generally absent) when I seek out snacks. So hunger is not what is adding
> >> points, I don't think.

NORMS,
size

this,
> >the

don't
> >my
> >my

> >3"

<[email protected]>

> >made
Long
Us.

> >you
> >into

> >said

related
> >that

> >setting
> >into
> >absolute
> >was

> >the
> >it
> >almost
> >it
> >time.

> >ones
> >so 2

> >secondary

> >(was

I guess that I find that I stick to pretty much the same meals over the course of a week. Oh, not
exactly the same things but pretty standard - other than the snacking which is more or less or MORE.

Breakfast is generally a cereal - real oatmeal or a cold cereal with milk. Eggs or sardines might be
added mornings before strenuous activity is planned.

Mid morning and mid-afternoon either a piece of fruit or half-serving of pretzels (1 pt)

Lunch is half portion of teriaki chicken or half pastrami sandwich when at work or pickled herring
sandwich or the other half of the above items. Or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when
hiking/skiing.

Dinner varies the most. Stir fried (less than 1 Tablespoon oil) shrimp, scallops, cod with onions or
artichokes or carrots, or a fish fillet or fish steak (george formanized (g)) and a baked
sweet/white potato or kasha, or 2-3 oz leg of lamb, or chicken breast. I have the points for this
stuff pretty much down.

Dinner out on occasion. Mostly sushi but treat places where I try to keep things reasonable with the
exception of desserts (G)

Snacks are the most variable or uncontrolled at the moment. I'm still keeping main meals pretty much
completely controlled. And I still have not added back the snacking foods of potato chips (not of
the fish-chips type), cheese, little orange/grapefruit juice in quantity (none at all really) and
chocolate (fats and oils in that).

Probably been non-Journaling since Sept when my dad passed away and there was too much travel and
chaos but, again, I had my meals pretty much routine by then.

Again, much of this stuff had become routine and there really is not much need to Journal. Being on
Lifetime, I did not really adapt the US Flex point system - just try finding the right mix over the
week that worked so well to get to Goal.

I guess one does have to keep watch at _my_ age that metabolism does not drop a bit more and
clearly, I have to maintain my "excessive" weekend activities if I eat the way I am, too.

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:07:55 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ah.......happy days..... ;)
>
>I don't know how you manage not journalling. I have to - every day - on some scrap of paper
>somewhere, just o keep track! If I tried to do it mentally, I'd lose track. And if I just tried to
>wing it, I'd probably overcompensate and have days when I didn't eat half enough and days where I
>ate way too much!
>
>Bits of paper it is for me.......

Hey - that all sounds great :) I wish I could be relaxed enough to go
there.....but that's simply just not me. Still, I figure the few minutes
a day that journalling involve are a price that is well worth paying, so
I'll not be complaining too much. :)

--
krys

UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

> I guess that I find that I stick to pretty much the same meals over the course of a week. Oh,
> not exactly the same things but pretty standard - other than the snacking which is more or less
> or MORE.
>
> Breakfast is generally a cereal - real oatmeal or a cold cereal with milk. Eggs or sardines might
> be added mornings before strenuous activity is planned.
>
> Mid morning and mid-afternoon either a piece of fruit or half-serving of pretzels (1 pt)
>
> Lunch is half portion of teriaki chicken or half pastrami sandwich when at work or pickled herring
> sandwich or the other half of the above items. Or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when
> hiking/skiing.
>
> Dinner varies the most. Stir fried (less than 1 Tablespoon oil) shrimp, scallops, cod with onions
> or artichokes or carrots, or a fish fillet or fish steak (george formanized (g)) and a baked
> sweet/white potato or kasha, or 2-3 oz leg of lamb, or chicken breast. I have the points for this
> stuff pretty much down.
>
> Dinner out on occasion. Mostly sushi but treat places where I try to keep things reasonable with
> the exception of desserts (G)
>

> Snacks are the most variable or uncontrolled at the moment. I'm still keeping main meals pretty
> much completely controlled. And I still have not added back the snacking foods of potato chips
> (not of the fish-chips type), cheese, little orange/grapefruit juice in quantity (none at all
> really) and chocolate (fats and oils in that).
>
> Probably been non-Journaling since Sept when my dad passed away and there was too much travel and
> chaos but, again, I had my meals pretty much routine by then.
>
> Again, much of this stuff had become routine and there really is not much need to Journal. Being
> on Lifetime, I did not really adapt the US Flex point system - just try finding the right mix over
> the week that worked so well to get to Goal.
>
> I guess one does have to keep watch at _my_ age that metabolism does not drop a bit more and
> clearly, I have to maintain my "excessive" weekend activities if I eat the way I am, too.

And depending on things, I may take it up again and drop it and take it up again. I may need a
refresher or just a good written reminder of THINGS.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:02:58 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey - that all sounds great :) I wish I could be relaxed enough to go there.....but that's simply
>just not me. Still, I figure the few minutes a day that journalling involve are a price that is
>well worth paying, so I'll not be complaining too much. :)

The best part is that the one oz was enough for the taste, I have also found
that peanut butter is great, I don't have to eat a whole lot of it and am
happy for the taste but only eat a little, Lee, working on starting a new
streak
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Remember, this is an experiment. You have been losing pretty good and your string of loss/maintain
> has been good, so you just want to tweak a tiny bit and see what happens. But then again, you know
> the program.
>

> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:02:03 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >It was an ounce of sister's bf's homade peanut brittle, 1 oz for 3
points,
> >Lee, and I had DH get peanut butter so I could use up these flex points Fred
> ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> Olive Oil or some nuts can up points pretty easily and healthfully

> >match
> >right
> >frame
> >here's
http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html
> >measurements
> >be
> >the

> >me
> >made
Long
Us.

> >boned
> >for

have

related
> >now.
> >feel

> >where
> >it
> >interesting

> >consideration

> >is
> >as
> >it
> >reevaluate

> >so

> >(was
> >for

> >ultimate
> >years
My

I actually envy those of you who give up journalling at least for periods of
time, I can foresee always having to do it and that is fine with me, I will
only try it after I have gone for a pretty long period of time at my
personal goal, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I understand. Maybe I should turn back to Journaling. Then I might count the Miss Meringues and
> the mango slices and the raisin nibbles. The snacking is still better than it use to be, when
> cheese and CANS of peanuts were the rule interspersed generously with potato chips.
>
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:59:45 GMT, "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In my case that snack thing is sort of a nasty Habit. I broke it the
last
> >time it got completely out of control by journaling again for a few days, then this hospital
> >mess. But the journaling had me on the way back down before the crisis. I really Love to eat. It
> >takes effort to turn the upping back into maintenance. :).
> >
> >"Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Probably the same for me, too. Altho, lower might be possible since I guess I am not starving
> >> (hunger pangs are generally absent) when I seek out snacks. So hunger is not what is adding
> >> points, I don't think.

NORMS,
size

this,
> >the

don't
> >my
> >my

> >3"

<[email protected]>

> >made
Long
Us.

> >you
> >into

> >said

related
> >that

> >setting
> >into
> >absolute
> >was

> >the
> >it
> >almost
> >it
> >time.

> >ones
> >so 2

> >secondary

> >(was

Good luck starting that new streak but the last one was enviable.

Shaking up the diet is probably always reasonable if done reasonably
(G)