One more question-goal weight

I would rather eat a can of spinach or grapefruit than a piece of meat. I
love pasta but get too hungry too quick so I avoid it, potatoes are my
friend and lower fat cheese does it OK for me, the truth is that now that I
eat counting points it is even harder to eat enough. I really struggled
when the points were higher. I am hoping that when maintenance comes I will
be able to add back more nuts and that should take care of it, I am also
thinking juice would be nice and so would raisins more regularly. I am sure
I will make it work it is just kinda intimidating to me to think that adding
points is necessary as I have worked at cutting back all this time. Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You won't lose more than 2 points then no matter where you set your goal
... 20
> points is as low as you go for losing. Adding the points at first was
difficult,
> it's become much easier now though. Funny how you get used to things so
quickly.
> There are days though, when I fill up on too much fruit and veggies -
making it
> very tough to eat all my points. Not often, but it does happen.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:22:42 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>

http://www.am-i-fat.com/body_frame_size.html
> >measurements
> >be
> >the

> >me
> >made
Long
Us.

> >boned
> >for

have

related
> >now.
> >feel

> >where
> >it
> >interesting

> >consideration

> >is
> >as
> >it
> >reevaluate

> >so

> >(was
> >for

> >ultimate
> >years
My

I think the first few months of maintenance were the scariest when trying to add points, so I
avoided it pretty much. Now it's danged easy. <G> I still do not add juice for points. I like juice,
but don't get the same satisfaction as I do when eating more sustainable foods.

Joyce

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:39:47 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> You won't lose more than 2 points then no matter where you set your goal
>... 20
>> points is as low as you go for losing. Adding the points at first was
>difficult,
>> it's become much easier now though. Funny how you get used to things so
>quickly.
>> There are days though, when I fill up on too much fruit and veggies -
>making it
>> very tough to eat all my points. Not often, but it does happen.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:22:42 -0600, "Miss Violette"
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >just 22 points a day, and it is usually OK if I work at it, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in

No juice here either - just too many points for not any substance. I use to guzzle the stuff.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:42:49 -0600, Joyce <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
>>raisins more regularly. I am sure I will make it work it is just kinda intimidating to me to think
>>that adding points is necessary as I have worked at cutting back all this time. Lee Joyce
>><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>> You won't lose more than 2 points then no matter where you set your goal
>>... 20
>>> points is as low as you go for losing. Adding the points at first was
>>difficult,
>>> it's become much easier now though. Funny how you get used to things so
>>quickly.
>>> There are days though, when I fill up on too much fruit and veggies -
>>making it
>>> very tough to eat all my points. Not often, but it does happen.
>>>
>>> Joyce
>>>
>>> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:22:42 -0600, "Miss Violette"

It really does become less scary. I think it is in part because it is so much less daunting to
attack things when it's only 1, 2 or 3 pounds as opposed to 20, 50 or more. So if I do overdo things
a bit, it is easy to cut back.

Joyce

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:09:25 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [...]
><[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I would rather eat a can of spinach or grapefruit than a piece of meat.
>> >love pasta but get too hungry too quick so I avoid it, potatoes are my friend and lower fat
>> >cheese does it OK for me, the truth is that now that
>> >eat counting points it is even harder to eat enough. I really struggled when the points were
>> >higher. I am hoping that when maintenance comes I
>will
>> >be able to add back more nuts and that should take care of it, I am also thinking juice would be
>> >nice and so would raisins more regularly. I am
>sure
>> >I will make it work it is just kinda intimidating to me to think that
>adding
>> >points is necessary as I have worked at cutting back all this time. Lee Joyce <[email protected]>

BOO! (G)

> [...]

adding
> >points is necessary as I have worked at cutting back all this time. Lee Joyce <[email protected]>
> >wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >> You won't lose more than 2 points then no matter where you set your
goal
> >... 20
> >> points is as low as you go for losing. Adding the points at first was
> >difficult,
> >> it's become much easier now though. Funny how you get used to things
so
> >quickly.
> >> There are days though, when I fill up on too much fruit and veggies -
> >making it
> >> very tough to eat all my points. Not often, but it does happen.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:22:42 -0600, "Miss Violette"

VERY reassuring, Lee
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> It really does become less scary. I think it is in part because it is so
much
> less daunting to attack things when it's only 1, 2 or 3 pounds as opposed
to 20,
> 50 or more. So if I do overdo things a bit, it is easy to cut back.
>
> Joyce
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:09:25 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >the good news is that you guys who are already there all say it does get less scary and that
> >makes it better somehow, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I think the first few months of maintenance were the scariest when
trying
> >to add
> >> points, so I avoided it pretty much. Now it's danged easy. <G> I
still
> >do not
> >> add juice for points. I like juice, but don't get the same
satisfaction
> >as I do
> >> when eating more sustainable foods.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:39:47 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

that
> >will
> >sure
> >adding
Lee
> >goal
> >so

> >remember
> >with
> >much

> >more,
> >parts
> >means
> >the
> >determine
> >going
> >overweight.
> >going
> >person

> >with
> >knee
> >very
> >not

> >med./heavier
> >set
> >next

studies

height
> >us
> >wide
> >and

You
> >are
> >until
> >an
> >me

> >so
> >know
> >at

>news:[email protected]...

> >weight

> >message
> >> >> >> >> > > >> > > >> >

> >http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_healthyweight.aspx

> >knew
> >is

> >65

good one, Lee
Fred <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> BOO! (G)
>
> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:09:25 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >the good news is that you guys who are already there all say it does get less scary and that
> >makes it better somehow, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> I think the first few months of maintenance were the scariest when
trying
> >to add
> >> points, so I avoided it pretty much. Now it's danged easy. <G> I
still
> >do not
> >> add juice for points. I like juice, but don't get the same
satisfaction
> >as I do
> >> when eating more sustainable foods.
> >>
> >> Joyce
> >>
> >> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:39:47 -0600, "Miss Violette"
> ><[email protected]>

that
> >will
> >sure