One of Flomes Smiley Friends??

B. Lafferty

Guest
Got this today:

From: Peter Johnson [mailto:p[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:12 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Investment

Dear Sir,

I am sorry that this letter may come to you as a surprise. My name is Rev.
Peter Johnson, a Liberian.

I have some money I would like to invest into your company, or where you do
not want any investment into your company, to assist me make a credible
investment in your country.

I will appreciate it if you could please study this proposal and get back to
me urgently. I already have the money moved to Europe, and therefore,
movement would not constitute any problem.

I look forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Rev. Peter Johnson.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> [...]

Why don't you forward it to Ferretti ?

"Donald Munro" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> B. Lafferty wrote:

Good suggestion. ;-)