One of those days

GeeDubb

Guest
Since breaking my collar riding hasn't quite been the same. Lack of air,
no legs and lower back pain when riding which really takes effect when
climbing. Well Saturday all of that went away. I felt really good for the
first time since riding that fatefull Tuesday night in December.

Granted I still didn't make two of the slightly steep technical climbs but I
was motoring up most quite nicely.

Then Sunday happened......

Had air, had legs but the lower back was screaming which in turn, screwed up
any normalcy for riding causing me to opt for the coffee shop much sooner
than my riding partner wanted to.

29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
dragging ass through most of it.

each day could be considered...

one of those days.

Gary

GeeDubb wrote:
> Since breaking my collar riding hasn't quite been the same. Lack of
> air, no legs and lower back pain when riding which really takes effect
> when climbing. Well Saturday all of that went away. I felt really good
> for the first time since riding that fatefull Tuesday night in December.
>
> Granted I still didn't make two of the slightly steep technical climbs
> but I was motoring up most quite nicely.
>
> Then Sunday happened......
>
> Had air, had legs but the lower back was screaming which in turn,
> screwed up any normalcy for riding causing me to opt for the coffee shop
> much sooner than my riding partner wanted to.
>
> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
> dragging ass through most of it.
>
> each day could be considered...
>
> one of those days.
>
> Gary

18 Miles is nothing to be upset about as long as it was on dirt.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

> > each day could be considered...
> >
> > one of those days.
> >
> > Gary

> 18 Miles is nothing to be upset about as long as it was on dirt.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

wanna see a picture of his wife. Or is he the wife?

He looks & acts like a woman, says he's married, so is he the husband
or the wife in this "marriage"?

He's the wife when he's on a bike, that's unquestionable.

LOL, not one "drop" not even 3 feet, not one switchback or much less a
switchback that is also a rock garden, not one descent worth speaking
about, no waterlogs, no jumps, no washed out trails even and those are
dangerous because they're all sand & tractionless, all we have from the

woman is smooth dirt trails. Nothing demanding a mountain-bike yet this

freaking witchcraft puppet boy, who due to no character and no strength

within his female soul gave his soul to a bunch of screwed up sadistic
women that need to see themselves as powerful over men, by using men
who aren't men such as Ride-A-Lot, to attack real men who don't
surrender their souls, like me.

So it's a multi-tiered attack upon me, by screwed up females using a
screwed up "supposed to be a man" named Ride-A-Lot. The female spirited

man body Ride-A-Lot, hahahaha. He feels a sense of "power" by being a
puppet of women who too are very weak and screwed up inside themselves
by & for witchcraft, in order to feel confident against men like me,
they need to see themselves engage in attacks & warfare against me,
such as using female spirited man-bodys like Ride-A-Lot.

How sad the whole scenario is. Ride-A-Lot is a disgrace in a large
variety of ways. First regarding paying over $5,000.00 for a high-end
MTB that is manufactured for hardcore punishment, yet Ridey is not
willing to even go over 2ft bumps or even do 3ft drops. How sad how
sad. I also can tell that his site isn't getting any hits, no one is
watching his videos because after you watch one video, you know the
other ones are going to be the same lifeless wussy wimpy **** the first

one was, and I know he's bothered by the fact there are no hits of his
URL. He is known as the "wussy MTBer" who shouldn't be on a MTB.

A crisis in self-value, confidence, and validity is Ride-A-Lots life.
hahahah... how sad this big nerd is..

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> GeeDubb wrote:
>> Since breaking my collar riding hasn't quite been the same. Lack of
>> air, no legs and lower back pain when riding which really takes effect
>> when climbing. Well Saturday all of that went away. I felt really good
>> for the first time since riding that fatefull Tuesday night in December.
>>
>> Granted I still didn't make two of the slightly steep technical climbs
>> but I was motoring up most quite nicely.
>>
>> Then Sunday happened......
>>
>> Had air, had legs but the lower back was screaming which in turn, screwed
>> up any normalcy for riding causing me to opt for the coffee shop much
>> sooner than my riding partner wanted to.
>>
>> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
>> dragging ass through most of it.
>>
>> each day could be considered...
>>
>> one of those days.
>>
>> Gary

> 18 Miles is nothing to be upset about as long as it was on dirt.

six miles on paved path so only 12 dirt miles but still some 1000+ feet of
climbing with all the up and down.

gotta practice balance.

Gary

GeeDubb wrote:
> "Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> GeeDubb wrote:
>>> Since breaking my collar riding hasn't quite been the same. Lack
>>> of air, no legs and lower back pain when riding which really takes
>>> effect when climbing. Well Saturday all of that went away. I felt
>>> really good for the first time since riding that fatefull Tuesday
>>> night in December. Granted I still didn't make two of the slightly steep
>>> technical
>>> climbs but I was motoring up most quite nicely.
>>>
>>> Then Sunday happened......
>>>
>>> Had air, had legs but the lower back was screaming which in turn,
>>> screwed up any normalcy for riding causing me to opt for the coffee
>>> shop much sooner than my riding partner wanted to.
>>>
>>> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday
>>> and dragging ass through most of it.
>>>
>>> each day could be considered...
>>>
>>> one of those days.
>>>
>>> Gary

>> 18 Miles is nothing to be upset about as long as it was on dirt.
>>

> six miles on paved path so only 12 dirt miles but still some 1000+
> feet of climbing with all the up and down.
>
> gotta practice balance.

Was gonna say. Long time off bike, various ailments. Pound out *29 miles*
(all on dirt?!?) one day, and you're surprised you struggled a bit with *18*
the next?!?

Addictive personality, by chance? <eg>

Bill "yoga, baby, yoga" S.

Sorni wrote:
> yoga, baby, yoga

So, this yoga helps road biking?

JD

JD wrote:
> Sorni wrote:

>> yoga, baby, yoga

> So, this yoga helps road biking?

I did not see this post and so can not reply.

{mumble mumble}

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:34:09 -0700, GeeDubb wrote:
> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
> dragging ass through most of it.

That's nothing to sneeze at! Glad you're feeling better.

gab

"gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:34:09 -0700, GeeDubb wrote:
>> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
>> dragging ass through most of it.

> That's nothing to sneeze at! Glad you're feeling better.
>
> gab

comparatively to what I'm use to, that's not doing well. Most often we'd do
two rides in excess of 30 miles.

now if I could just ride the technical stuff......

Gary (balanced I'm not)

> Sorni wrote:
>> yoga, baby, yoga

> So, this yoga helps road biking?
>
> JD

What??? Bill's gone roadie on us? Are you wearing bibs as well? Good
lord, what's next?

CG

"GeeDubb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:p[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:34:09 -0700, GeeDubb wrote:
>>> 29 miles Saturday with a lot of energy still left, 18 miles Sunday and
>>> dragging ass through most of it.

>> That's nothing to sneeze at! Glad you're feeling better.
>>
>> gab
>>

> comparatively to what I'm use to, that's not doing well. Most often we'd
> do two rides in excess of 30 miles.
>
> now if I could just ride the technical stuff......
>
> Gary (balanced I'm not)

You're on your bike Gary, that's what counts.

CG

Chris Glidden wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Sorni wrote:
>>> yoga, baby, yoga

>> So, this yoga helps road biking?
>>
>> JD

> What??? Bill's gone roadie on us? Are you wearing bibs as well? Good
> lord, what's next?

Nair? (Noooooooooooooo! Nonh gonh dah-t. Noonnh gooonhhh aaahhh
ddoooohhtt.)

> "GeeDubb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> now if I could just ride the technical stuff......

Sez you! :)

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:15:40 -0700, Chris Glidden wrote:
> You're on your bike Gary, that's what counts.

Pre-zackly.

gabrielle