One ****** off cat.

Thats one mad cat. But that what you do to your poodle not you cat. But then again people
are strange.

Fire up MTB 03

> "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:DQI1a.59632$vm2.37028@rwcrnsc54...
> > > Opps!
> > >
> > > "Can you hear me now?"

> > LOL!! I don't even think any proper cat lover should do that to his/her pet!!
>
> Did you read the text accompanying the pics? Not sure I believe it, but supposedly it wasn't on
> purpose.
>
> Bill "got this as an e-mail yesterday" S.

Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat but I meant the service
thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word that eludes me) for the
pet. It's funny to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...

bloocow

"bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat
but
> I meant the service thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word
> that eludes me) for the pet. It's
funny
> to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...

This one looked pretty 'self aware' to me.

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat
> but
> > I meant the service thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word
> > that eludes me) for the pet. It's
> funny
> > to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...
> >

> This one looked pretty 'self aware' to me.

Generally, cats are _extremely_ vain, and all too well aware of how they look - if you **** with
that, they get really ****** (US ******, that is - they don't get drunk then fall over). Oh, and
don't even _consider_ messing with their whiskers - if it could, a cat would kill you for just
thinking about cutting it's whiskers.

Shaun aRe - Discovered just how much fun you can have with 3 crazy cats, one small room, and a whole
fresh plant of cat mint, heheheheheh.....

P.s. Catmint/catnip is a mild but useful entheogen.

On 12 Feb 2003 07:28:35 -0800, supabonbon wrote:

> After a long reign of the 70's King Kong poster, I've got the side shot as my new wallpaper.
> Thank you.

I actually paid money to see that movie in a theater. It shames me to say that. :)

The shaved cat is a step up.