One pissed off cat.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Feb 10, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

  3. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  5. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Thats one mad cat. But that what you do to your poodle not you cat. But then again people
    are strange.

    Fire up MTB 03

  6. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > > > Opps!
    > > >
    > > > "Can you hear me now?"

    > > LOL!! I don't even think any proper cat lover should do that to his/her pet!!
    >
    > Did you read the text accompanying the pics? Not sure I believe it, but supposedly it wasn't on
    > purpose.
    >
    > Bill "got this as an e-mail yesterday" S.

    Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat but I meant the service
    thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word that eludes me) for the
    pet. It's funny to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...

    bloocow

  7. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat
    but
    > I meant the service thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word
    > that eludes me) for the pet. It's
    funny
    > to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...

    This one looked pretty 'self aware' to me.

    Mike

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "bloocow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Yeah, I know the person who posted it didn't want that for his/her? cat
    > but
    > > I meant the service thats offered by this shop, its kind of "degrading"(there prob a better word
    > > that eludes me) for the pet. It's
    > funny
    > > to look at but if pets understood what they looked like...
    > >

    > This one looked pretty 'self aware' to me.

    Generally, cats are _extremely_ vain, and all too well aware of how they look - if you fuck with
    that, they get really pissed (US pissed, that is - they don't get drunk then fall over). Oh, and
    don't even _consider_ messing with their whiskers - if it could, a cat would kill you for just
    thinking about cutting it's whiskers.

    Shaun aRe - Discovered just how much fun you can have with 3 crazy cats, one small room, and a whole
    fresh plant of cat mint, heheheheheh.....

    P.s. Catmint/catnip is a mild but useful entheogen.

  9. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

  10. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 12 Feb 2003 07:28:35 -0800, supabonbon wrote:

    > After a long reign of the 70's King Kong poster, I've got the side shot as my new wallpaper.
    > Thank you.

    I actually paid money to see that movie in a theater. It shames me to say that. :)

    The shaved cat is a step up.