One Simple Question

Davey Crockett

Guest
"Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]> writes:

> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

It seems to me that there shouldn't be a race-number "1" this year

--
Davey Crockett - No 4Q to Reply

Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
> the Tour de France.

Hey Greg,

Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?

You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:

You might have won eight of them!

Greg not Lemond
--
Ticketbastard tax tracker:
http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

G.T. wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

>> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
>> the Tour de France.
>>

> Hey Greg,
>
> Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?
>
> You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:
>
> You might have won eight of them!
>
> Greg not Lemond

I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
beaten it to death many times over.

~bob s.

"bob sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> G.T. wrote:
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
>>> the Tour de France.
>>>

>> Hey Greg,
>>
>> Is that why you couldn't win seven of them?
>>
>> You should have tried some of this stuff for breakfast:
>> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6131132
>>
>> You might have won eight of them!
>>
>> Greg not Lemond

> I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
> beaten it to death many times over.

It was already dead before I started beating it.

Greg
--

On Jul 1, 7:40 pm, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:
> "bob sullivan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > I sure hope you don't have a horse. Because if you do, I'm sure you've
> > beaten it to death many times over.

> It was already dead before I started beating it.

It's obvious that you've been beating it for a long while.

> On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
> the Tour de France.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Greg Lemond

We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
were in common use.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:13:34 -0800, "Carmine Clamenza"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

Richard Virenque.
--
JT
****************************

On Jul 2, 1:23 am, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Greg Lemond

> We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
> were in common use.

Cyclists raced without blood in those days? Wow!

On Jul 2, 9:07 am, MMan <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jul 2, 1:23 am, Fred Fredburger
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:

> > > Greg Lemond

> > We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
> > were in common use.

> Cyclists raced without blood in those days? Wow!

Yep. You've never noticed how pale everyone looked in those black and
white photos? It was an extreme method of losing weight before
mountain stages. Added benefit - no lactic acid buildup in the blood.

The oddest thing is that the vampires now work for the "good" guys
whereas years ago they worked for the "good" guys.

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:23:12 -0700, Fred Fredburger
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

>> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
>> the Tour de France.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Greg Lemond
>>

>We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
>were in common use.

Not at all. "Blood packing" was entirely contemporaneous with the career of Greg
Lemond.

Ron

"Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
>> On Jul 1, 12:13 pm, "Carmine Clamenza" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>> Who is the defending Tour de France champion?

>> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
>> the Tour de France.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Greg Lemond
>>

> We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
> were in common use.

Testerone is used by sportmen since 1952. Steroids: 1954. HgH: 1980. Blood
transfusion: 1970-2. Autotransfusion: 1982-4. Epo: 1987.

Benjo Maso

On Jul 2, 9:32 am, "benjo maso" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> > We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
> > were in common use.

> Testerone is used by sportmen since 1952. Steroids: 1954. HgH: 1980. Blood
> transfusion: 1970-2. Autotransfusion: 1982-4

I've heard about getting blood from a stone, but blood from a car?
That'll happen when my Auntie freezes over.

"RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 2, 9:32 am, "benjo maso" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> > We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and
>> > steroids
>> > were in common use.

>> Testerone is used by sportmen since 1952. Steroids: 1954. HgH: 1980.
>> Blood
>> transfusion: 1970-2. Autotransfusion: 1982-4

> I've heard about getting blood from a stone, but blood from a car?
> That'll happen when my Auntie freezes over.

I'm afraid you're confusing automobiletransfusion with autotransfusion
(http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/autotransfusion)

Benjo

On Jul 2, 9:54 am, "benjo maso" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "RicodJour" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >> Testerone is used by sportmen since 1952. Steroids: 1954. HgH: 1980.
> >> Blood
> >> transfusion: 1970-2. Autotransfusion: 1982-4

> > I've heard about getting blood from a stone, but blood from a car?
> > That'll happen when my Auntie freezes over.

> I'm afraid you're confusing automobiletransfusion with autotransfusion
> (http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/autotransfusion)
>
> Benjo

You're adorable when you're being so literal. ;)

benjo maso wrote:
> "Fred Fredburger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>>
>>> It is Greg Lemond, the last untainted champion of
>>> the Tour de France.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Greg Lemond
>>>

>> We know this to be true because he won before EPO and blood and steroids
>> were in common use.

> Testerone is used by sportmen since 1952. Steroids: 1954. HgH: 1980. Blood
> transfusion: 1970-2. Autotransfusion: 1982-4. Epo: 1987.

This is RBR. We don't need no steenk'in facts.