One step closer.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is installed
    the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".

    Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
    now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings and
    some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

    --
    John G.

    *Had a Thomson but it got moved over to the RedLine SS after we reamed it out to 27.2.

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is
    > installed the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".
    >
    > Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
    > now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings
    > and some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

    John, what size seatpost? What length of stem? What kind of saddle do you prefer? Email me
    with the info.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:41:37 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is installed
    >the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".
    >
    >Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
    >now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings and
    >some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

    Sweet, post some pics.

    Peace, Bill(too bad it's not an SS)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than
    as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
    the world.
    :-]

  4. John G

    John G Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > Sweet, post some pics.

    I lost all of them in a huge system meltdown. I hope to take some new ones this weekend, if I can
    get the basement/shop clean enough

    > Bill(too bad it's not an SS)Wheeler

    I just need to convince Mr. Hickey to do one of these in Ti:
    http://www.surlybikes.com/frames/karatemonkey.htm