One step closer.....

Clydesdalemtb

Guest
The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is installed
the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".

Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings and
some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

--
John G.

*Had a Thomson but it got moved over to the RedLine SS after we reamed it out to 27.2.

> The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is
> installed the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".
>
> Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
> now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings
> and some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

John, what size seatpost? What length of stem? What kind of saddle do you prefer? Email me
with the info.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:41:37 -0500, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

>The wheels are built, and the Avid mechanical _road_ disc brakes are installed, the BB is installed
>the Chris King Ti headset has beed pressed in, so it's now a "rolling chassis".
>
>Thanks to some freak out west, I now have a front derailer for the Beer'Cross. It's getting close
>now! All that remains to be got is a stem, a seat, a seat-post*, some cables and cable housings and
>some compact chainrings and it'ss be a real bike

Sweet, post some pics.

Peace, Bill(too bad it's not an SS)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than
as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
the world.
:-]

Bill Wheeler wrote:
> Sweet, post some pics.

I lost all of them in a huge system meltdown. I hope to take some new ones this weekend, if I can
get the basement/shop clean enough

> Bill(too bad it's not an SS)Wheeler

I just need to convince Mr. Hickey to do one of these in Ti:
http://www.surlybikes.com/frames/karatemonkey.htm