One thing i hate about cyclists.

That guy was a grade a asshat. It was fun making up nonsense ******** just to screw with him.

Well he did add another zero to my post count... :D
I'll google him..

Looks like he only made it to 2600 posts on another forum lolz.. :D Wonder if it was an Ultegra vs Athena thing.. :D

Attachments

• aliens.png
    aliens.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
So you still mad brah?

I had a great year yo! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That guy was a grade a asshat. It was fun making up nonsense ******** just to screw with him.

He has been gone for years. In another 10 years I may start missing him but that is just me and how soft hearted I am.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
He has been gone for years. In another 10 years I may start missing him but that is just me and how soft hearted I am.

Summer, athletic dudes talking about a crazy guy, all we need is the bonfire and the girls we got us into a horror movie! :D

Who do you think its gonna be the first victim...? :D

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Hey Chubby - you tell us yourself you're chubby. Don't let some worm bother you.

Some cyclist really annoys me at times especially when they go biking in the middle of the highway. They could seriously be injured because they have minimal protection compared to those ***** are driving cars. And even though there are continuous reminders about its dangers, I still fins some who break the rules and put danger to themselves.

Some cyclist really annoys me at times especially when they go biking in the middle of the highway. They could seriously be injured because they have minimal protection compared to those ***** are driving cars. And even though there are continuous reminders about its dangers, I still fins some who break the rules and put danger to themselves.

Well, that is real novel - you don't like people you don't know.

I am a rider and also a driver. But I hate to say that I hate bikers who has no respect for cars during a traffic stop. I would see them on the side mirror coming fast and considering that the gap between my car and the other car is just enough for the bike, of course, I will be alarmed. More often, the biker would smoothly pass by but there are times that my car would be hit by maybe the knee of the rider. That's the culture of riders here, be they bikers or motorcyclists. That's also the reason why the government is now installing bike lanes on the major roads. The problem left is the implementation of the rules.

It's really disgusting the way some cyclists try to get into trouble that they can't handle. Guess he will learn to respect himself and others after the incident that played out with you. What got me really annoyed was the fact that he was trying to make trouble when you are riding with your wife and that's not really a good way to do it. Glad you embarrassed him since that was the reason he was trying to accuse you of what you never said in the first place.

Some people can be really insensitive. This is why I tend to stay away from other cyclists especially, people who aren't nice. But if anyone were to insult me, I'd be the one to go. I don't do fights.

Not really about cyclists, but is more about some people being entitled and having arrogant personalities. It's not really exclusive to cyclists, but it is very annoying and frustrating to meet and have a word with someone like that. I generally just ignore and avoid confrontation since nothing will change anyway if I say anything.

Not really about cyclists, but is more about some people being entitled and having arrogant personalities. It's not really exclusive to cyclists, but it is very annoying and frustrating to meet and have a word with someone like that. I generally just ignore and avoid confrontation since nothing will change anyway if I say anything.

I think you are right by saying that such attitude is not limited to cyclists alone. I mean there are some of us that have got some bad manners which is totally wrong and unacceptable in the society. There is need for people to respect one another in order for us to have a better society.