One Track Mind: Fruita Colorado

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg, Apr 8, 2003.

  1. Greg

    Greg Guest

    The setting sun illuminates the blades of grass in the meadow that spreads out before us. A smooth,
    shoulder-width trail stretches to the horizon. Banded cliffs flank us on each side. There's no one
    else around save forearm-sized lizards. Is this a savanna in Africa? No, it's Fruita, Colorado, one
    of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.

    http://classic.mountainzone.com/mtbiking/2000/features/fruita/index2.html

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Pretty country!

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The setting sun illuminates the blades of grass in the meadow that spreads out before us. A
    > smooth, shoulder-width trail stretches to the horizon. Banded cliffs flank us on each side.
    > There's no one else around save forearm-sized lizards. Is this a savanna in Africa? No, it's
    > Fruita, Colorado, one of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.
    >
    > http://classic.mountainzone.com/mtbiking/2000/features/fruita/index2.html

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The setting sun illuminates the blades of grass in the meadow that spreads out before us. A
    > smooth, shoulder-width trail stretches to the horizon. Banded cliffs flank us on each side.
    > There's no one else around save forearm-sized lizards. Is this a savanna in Africa? No, it's
    > Fruita, Colorado, one of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.
    >
    > http://classic.mountainzone.com/mtbiking/2000/features/fruita/index2.html

    When are you drafting the brochure?

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Greg) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>... <snip spam to promote lame website>
    > it's Fruita, Colorado, one of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.

    What planet have you been living on? How old is that "article"? Is there a large "L" tattooed on
    your forehead? Friggin spammer.

    JD

  5. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    > [email protected] (Greg) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>... <snip spam to promote lame website>
    > > it's Fruita, Colorado, one of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.
    >
    > What planet have you been living on? How old is that "article"? Is there a large "L" tattooed on
    > your forehead? Friggin spammer.
    >
    > JD

    Oh booo hooo, someone advertising your beloved home trails. Just wondering what the difference is
    between someone else advertising the area, and what your buddy Lee does for a living?

  6. [email protected] wrote:
    > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>[email protected] (Greg) wrote in message
    >>news:<[email protected]>... <snip spam to promote lame website>
    >>
    >>>it's Fruita, Colorado, one of the country's newest mountain bike destinations.
    >>
    >>What planet have you been living on? How old is that "article"? Is there a large "L" tattooed on
    >>your forehead? Friggin spammer.
    >>
    >>JD
    >

    > Oh booo hooo, someone advertising your beloved home trails. Just wondering what the difference is
    > between someone else advertising the area, and what your buddy Lee does for a living?

    I thought Buddy Lee sold jeans....

    Jon Bond

  7. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    Jonathan Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > [email protected] (JD) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >
    > >>[email protected] (Greg) wrote in message
    > >>news:<[email protected]>... <snip spam to promote lame website>

    > >>What planet have you been living on? How old is that "article"? Is there a large "L" tattooed on
    > >>your forehead? Friggin spammer.
    > >>
    > >>JD
    > >

    > > Oh booo hooo, someone advertising your beloved home trails. Just wondering what the difference
    > > is between someone else advertising the area, and what your buddy Lee does for a living?
    >
    > I thought Buddy Lee sold jeans....
    >
    > Jon Bond

    Could be Jonny Boy. Hey, Jon, just wondered what you think of K2's 2003 lineup? Now that I have a
    computer and can actually see most websites now, I've finally looked over K2's offerings and was
    surprised that there is only one real high end hard tail, and seems like they are focussing more on
    longer travel full suspension bikes.