one week of induction weigh in

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Beth M., Jan 12, 2006.

  1. Beth M.

    Beth M. Guest

    Restarted Atkins induction again one week ago. I also have been working out
    at the YMCA 4 times a week. I'm down 7-1/2 pounds!

    Tags:

  2. Beth M. wrote:
    > Restarted Atkins induction again one week ago. I also have been working out
    > at the YMCA 4 times a week. I'm down 7-1/2 pounds!

    Nice going, especially the working out!

    Cate

  3. Hannah Gruen

    Hannah Gruen Guest

    "Beth M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > Restarted Atkins induction again one week ago. I also have been working
    > out at the YMCA 4 times a week. I'm down 7-1/2 pounds!

    Excellent!

    HG

  4. Saffire

    Saffire Guest

    says...
    > Restarted Atkins induction again one week ago. I also have been working out
    > at the YMCA 4 times a week. I'm down 7-1/2 pounds!

    Great job, Beth!

    --
    Saffire
    205/132/125

    *** This post originated in alt.support.diet.low-carb -- its appearance
    in any other forum is deceptive and unauthorized. ***

  5. thats really good going, I just restarted with some training and I'm only
    down 7 pounds in two weeks........still nothing to be dissapointed about!.

    "Beth M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > Restarted Atkins induction again one week ago. I also have been working
    > out at the YMCA 4 times a week. I'm down 7-1/2 pounds!

  6. Hannah Gruen

    Hannah Gruen Guest

    "Nugget heads revenge" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > thats really good going, I just restarted with some training and I'm only
    > down 7 pounds in two weeks........still nothing to be dissapointed about!.

    3.5 pounds a week is nothing to scoff at! Good going!

    HG