Online Bearings Source?

Ricardo Gonzalez

Guest
I have a set of Mavic CrossRide wheels with worn hub bearings. Does anyone
know of an online source for bearings and how I would specify what I need?

Thanks,
Ricardo

>I have a set of Mavic CrossRide wheels with worn hub bearings. Does anyone
>know of an online source for bearings and how I would specify what I need?
>
>Thanks,
>Ricardo

Try this site.
http://www.bocabearings.com/
Steve

"Ricardo Gonzalez" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a set of Mavic CrossRide wheels with worn hub bearings. Does anyone
> know of an online source for bearings and how I would specify what I need?
>
> Thanks,
> Ricardo

Bike Tools Etc. sells many of the bicycle-specific cartridge bearings:
http://www.biketoolsetc.com/index.cgi?id=960701667691&c=Repair Parts&sc=Bearings-Sealed Cartridge
or
http://tinyurl.com/4tabq

You'll have to remove the old bearings and measure the inside
diameter, outside diameter, and width. I'll bet that they're a
standard size, though. A local bearing supplier or even an auto parts
store (think alternator bearings) can probably sell you some.

Jeff