Online bike shop Problems xxcycle.com

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Tezza, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Tezza

    Tezza Guest

    Hi,
    I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it took for a delivery from the French online bike shop www.xxcycle.com.
    I have been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think that I have been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with xxcycle.com and if so, what sort of delivery time did you experience. I have had exceptional service from Parker International (UK) and Probikekit and am very disappointed with xxcycle.
    Tezza:confused:

  2. "Tezza" wrote:

    > I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it
    > took for a delivery from the French online bike shop
    > www.xxcycle.com.
    > I have been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think
    > that I have been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with
    > xxcycle.com and if so, what sort of delivery time did you
    > experience. I have had exceptional service from Parker
    > International (UK) and Probikekit and am very disappointed with
    > xxcycle.

    Did it ever arrive? If not, did you e-mail them, and get a
    satisfactory outcome?

    By all accounts, they are a reputable shop. I will want to order
    some more stuff from them soon.

    John

  3. Tezza

    Tezza Guest

    John Henderson wrote:
    > "Tezza" wrote:
    > > I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it took for a
    > > delivery from the French online bike shop www.xxcycle.com. I have
    > > been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think that I have
    > > been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with xxcycle.com and if
    > > so, what sort of delivery time did you experience. I have had
    > > exceptional service from Parker International (UK) and Probikekit and
    > > am very disappointed with xxcycle.

    > Did it ever arrive? If not, did you e-mail them, and get a
    > satisfactory outcome?
    > By all accounts, they are a reputable shop. I will want to order some
    > more stuff from them soon.
    > John

    Hi John, I sent them an e-mail just after Christmas explaining that th
    goods had not arrived and truly .... an hour later the Aust Pos
    delivery truck turned up at my front door. That made the delivery tim
    about 7 weeks. Therefor i did not have to test whether they would hav
    sent a replacement item or not. I think that in future i will stick wit
    Parker International - I have had some incredibly quick deliveries fro
    them (6days from UK on last order!!!) Tezz

    -

  4. "Tezza" wrote:

    > Hi John, I sent them an e-mail just after Christmas explaining
    > that the goods had not arrived and truly .... an hour later the
    > Aust Post delivery truck turned up at my front door. That made
    > the delivery time about 7 weeks. Therefor i did not have to
    > test whether they would have sent a replacement item or not. I
    > think that in future i will stick with Parker International - I
    > have had some incredibly quick deliveries from them (6days from
    > UK on last order!!!) Tezza

    I'm relieved to hear it arrived OK. I do wonder about the postal
    delays from France, probably made worse by Xmas mail volumes.

    I can't resist XXcycle's great prices on Stronglight and TA
    parts, some of which I don't see listed elsewhere.

    John