Online bike shop Problems xxcycle.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezza

May 26, 2003
Hi,
I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it took for a delivery from the French online bike shop www.xxcycle.com.
I have been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think that I have been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with xxcycle.com and if so, what sort of delivery time did you experience. I have had exceptional service from Parker International (UK) and Probikekit and am very disappointed with xxcycle.
Tezza:confused:

"Tezza" wrote:

> I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it took for a delivery from the French
> online bike shop www.xxcycle.com. I have been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think
> that I have been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with xxcycle.com and if so, what sort of
> delivery time did you experience. I have had exceptional service from Parker International (UK)
> and Probikekit and am very disappointed with xxcycle.

Did it ever arrive? If not, did you e-mail them, and get a satisfactory outcome?

By all accounts, they are a reputable shop. I will want to order some more stuff from them soon.

John

Originally posted by John Henderson
"Tezza" wrote:

> I noticed a reference a couple of weeks ago to the time it took for a delivery from the French
> online bike shop www.xxcycle.com. I have been waiting 5 weeks for a HRM. I'm starting to think
> that I have been dudded. Has anyone else had experience with xxcycle.com and if so, what sort of
> delivery time did you experience. I have had exceptional service from Parker International (UK)
> and Probikekit and am very disappointed with xxcycle.

Did it ever arrive? If not, did you e-mail them, and get a satisfactory outcome?

By all accounts, they are a reputable shop. I will want to order some more stuff from them soon.

John

Hi John,
I sent them an e-mail just after Christmas explaining that the goods had not arrived and truly .... an hour later the Aust Post delivery truck turned up at my front door. That made the delivery time about 7 weeks. Therefor i did not have to test whether they would have sent a replacement item or not. I think that in future i will stick with Parker International - I have had some incredibly quick deliveries from them (6days from UK on last order!!!)
Tezza

"Tezza" wrote:

> Hi John, I sent them an e-mail just after Christmas explaining that the goods had not arrived and
> truly .... an hour later the Aust Post delivery truck turned up at my front door. That made the
> delivery time about 7 weeks. Therefor i did not have to test whether they would have sent a
> replacement item or not. I think that in future i will stick with Parker International - I have
> had some incredibly quick deliveries from them (6days from UK on last order!!!) Tezza

I'm relieved to hear it arrived OK. I do wonder about the postal delays from France, probably made
worse by Xmas mail volumes.

I can't resist XXcycle's great prices on Stronglight and TA parts, some of which I don't see listed
elsewhere.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.