Online bike shops that offer to pay return shipping

PoorInRichfield

Jan 1, 2014
If you've ever ordered bicycle shoes or clothing online, you know it can be a frustrating and expensive adventure as you try things on, find they don't fit, then have to pay for the return shipping (and that cost gets compounded if you had to pay to get the item shipped to you in the first place).

As such, I'd like to compile a list of online bicycle shops that offer true 'free shipping' both ways... i.e., they'll provide a return shipping label if you're not satisfied with your item. So far, these shops are rare, so here goes...

If you've ever ordered bicycle shoes or clothing online, you know it can be a frustrating and expensive adventure as you try things on, find they don't fit, then have to pay for the return shipping (and that cost gets compounded if you had to pay to get the item shipped to you in the first place).

As such, I'd like to compile a list of online bicycle shops that offer true 'free shipping' both ways... i.e., they'll provide a return shipping label if you're not satisfied with your item. So far, these shops are rare, so here goes...
If shops change their shipping policies, then your list would become outdated. It's probably better, when you're looking to order something, to check the current return policies of the dealer. I wouldn't personally trust somebody's list, but would still check the return policy after using the list as an initial guide.