Online Bikeshops

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Timmy, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. Timmy

    Timmy Guest

    I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
    Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
    Cycling Jerseys ?
    Cheers, Tim

    Tags:

  2. "Timmy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
    > Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
    > Cycling Jerseys ?

    Not in Australia, but just over that little pond is Ground Effect
    www.groundeffect.co.nz
    They have all their tops, knicks., jackets and other bits online. Best thing
    about them is they are bold, simple styles with no trade logos on them
    (except their own of course)

    Cheers
    Peter

  3. DRS

    DRS Guest

    http://www.bikes.com.au/
    http://www.bodytorque.com.au/
    http://www.cecilwalker.com.au/
    http://www.deanwoods.com.au/
    http://www.freedommachine.com.au/frame_welcome.htm
    http://www.jaggad.com/
    http://www.netti.com.au/
    http://www.riders.com.au/
    http://www.woolyswheels.com.au/

    --

    A: Top-posters.

  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    We import some bright vibrant pro team designs from Colombia , latest
    material , full zipper , long & short sleeve $79 & $69 respectively . You're
    welcome to email us & we will reply with some designs. Even better get your
    club to contact us & we can design a really unique custom design for them.

    Steve @ Ideal

    www.idealcycles.com

  5. Gags

    Gags Guest