Online Bikeshops

Timmy

Guest
I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
Cycling Jerseys ?
Cheers, Tim

"Timmy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I wanna buy a Cycling jersey, but want to see many.
> Is there a good online store in Australia, that displays its range of
> Cycling Jerseys ?

Not in Australia, but just over that little pond is Ground Effect
www.groundeffect.co.nz
They have all their tops, knicks., jackets and other bits online. Best thing
about them is they are bold, simple styles with no trade logos on them
(except their own of course)

Cheers
Peter

http://www.bikes.com.au/
http://www.bodytorque.com.au/
http://www.cecilwalker.com.au/
http://www.deanwoods.com.au/
http://www.freedommachine.com.au/frame_welcome.htm
http://www.jaggad.com/
http://www.netti.com.au/
http://www.riders.com.au/
http://www.woolyswheels.com.au/

--

A: Top-posters.

We import some bright vibrant pro team designs from Colombia , latest
material , full zipper , long & short sleeve $79 & $69 respectively . You're
welcome to email us & we will reply with some designs. Even better get your
club to contact us & we can design a really unique custom design for them.

Steve @ Ideal

www.idealcycles.com

news:[email protected]

http://groups.google.com.au/[email protected]