Online Component Suppliers

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by rayng223, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. rayng223

    rayng223 Guest

    Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a rear
    wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial details openly
    online I would be grateful for any such info via email. Thanks

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:56:26 +0000, rayng22 did issue forth:

    > Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a
    > rear wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial details
    > openly online I would be grateful for any such info via email.

    Far be it for me to open the great Chain Reaction vs Everybody Else debate, but whilst I like them
    for most things, I wouldn't buy a wheel from them.

    I've seen a couple of Chain Reaction wheels come my way before, they aren't built that well in
    my opinion.

    --
    Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

  3. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:56:26 +0000, rayng22 did issue forth:
    >

    >> Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a
    >> rear wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial
    >> details openly online I would be grateful for any such info via email.
    >
    > Far be it for me to open the great Chain Reaction vs Everybody Else debate, but whilst I like them
    > for most things, I wouldn't buy a wheel from them.
    >
    > I've seen a couple of Chain Reaction wheels come my way before, they aren't built that well in my
    > opinion.

    Merlin wheels that I've seen have all been made pretty well - http://www.merlincycles.co.uk

    Tony

    http://www.raven-family.com

    "The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
    Bernard Shaw.