Online Component Suppliers

rayng223

Guest
Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a rear
wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial details openly
online I would be grateful for any such info via email. Thanks

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:56:26 +0000, rayng22 did issue forth:

> Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a
> rear wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial details
> openly online I would be grateful for any such info via email.

Far be it for me to open the great Chain Reaction vs Everybody Else debate, but whilst I like them
for most things, I wouldn't buy a wheel from them.

I've seen a couple of Chain Reaction wheels come my way before, they aren't built that well in
my opinion.

--
Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:56:26 +0000, rayng22 did issue forth:
>

>> Are there any recommended online component suppliers in the UK ? I am presently interested in a
>> rear wheel and tyres for a mountain bike. If it is not accepted to mention such commercial
>> details openly online I would be grateful for any such info via email.
>
> Far be it for me to open the great Chain Reaction vs Everybody Else debate, but whilst I like them
> for most things, I wouldn't buy a wheel from them.
>
> I've seen a couple of Chain Reaction wheels come my way before, they aren't built that well in my
> opinion.

Merlin wheels that I've seen have all been made pretty well - http://www.merlincycles.co.uk

Tony

http://www.raven-family.com

"The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place" George
Bernard Shaw.