Online discounts and offers

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by sailaja, Sep 3, 2016.

1. sailaja

sailaja New Member

2. mtb1102

mtb1102 New Member

My best bet is probably Chain Reaction Cycles, the don't use coupons (Atleast I don't think they do) but they have fast shipping, cheap products and they keep you up to date on you tracking, they also are very quick to help with queries

3. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

typically I do most of my business with Nashbar and Performance Bike which are the same company just slightly different products. Though sometimes I use Modern Bike, Whichever I use, which on a rare occasion could be a different company, I only shop for closeouts or end of the year sales unless for some rare reason I need something right now and can't wait for a sale

4. Uawadall

Uawadall Well-Known Member

Nashbar and Biketiresdirect.

5. Steve5

Steve5 Member

Sometimes I see huge discounts. I just can't remember what its name was. But if you look hard enough, there's usually some great deals. Just keep trying.

6. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

this is true, a person has to have patience though, I don't buy anything unless I can save at least 35%, and if you wait till the season ends you can get a lot of great deals from bikes to parts to clothes etc. Don't forget there are two seasons, one for MTBs which is now ending and one for road bikes which ends between September and November. I buy my road bike tires at the end of the season and will save at least 50% on the cost of tires. But if you see something reduced like that you have to act fast because they do sell out fast which is why they're called closeout sales.